T
trailblazer
Guest
Great news!!! I just read a report on the Pennsylvania Pro-Life Federation web site that abortions and the ratio of abortions to population decreased since President Bush took office. Evidently this came from the reasearch arm of Planned Parenthood (an organization I believe is totally pro-abortion).
Here is the story:
I believe this gives us great hope, but we must keep the pressure on our legislators. Believe it or not, I believe that they do hear us, particularly when the e-mails/letters come in great quantities regarding the same issue.
Do you agree with me that we should let our legislators know that we will not support their re-election if they cannot show positive actions during this term regarding abortion?
In Christ,
Bob
Here is the story:
I believe this gives us great hope, but we must keep the pressure on our legislators. Believe it or not, I believe that they do hear us, particularly when the e-mails/letters come in great quantities regarding the same issue.
Do you agree with me that we should let our legislators know that we will not support their re-election if they cannot show positive actions during this term regarding abortion?
In Christ,
Bob