Abortions Decrease Under Bush!

  • Thread starter Thread starter trailblazer
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Richardols:
Ah, I admire your optimism.

But I still do not believe that he’ll eliminate abortion in the United States before he leaves office.
I don’t hold him to that. Good God. That’s like saying the Razorbacks are going to win a National Championship in the next three years. But I think you can expect a 7-8 win season and Bowl Bid?? Win the SEC West?? That’s even far-fetched, like Roe v Wade being overturned. Major external things have to happen for that to occur. But the pieces need to be set in place to gain momentum and build a winning program in years to come.

Bush is that guy. He’s chartered a course for the pro-life (winning) program, if you will. Perfect?? Nah. But waaaaaaaay better then Gore of Kerry. Waaaaay better.
 
http://www.smilieland.com/graphics/0010a.gif DOUBTERS — PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!! http://www.smilieland.com/graphics2/00088smilie.gif
A holder of a political office can and does influence the number of abortions, euthansia, embryonic stem cell research, human cloning (the 4 non-negotiable Catholic life issues), and even marriage (the 5th non-negotiable). The Pennsylvania Pro-Life Federation list several key accomplishments. Bush has helped the pro-life movement greatly. The Pennsylvania Pro-Life Federation list several key accomplishments. For example: signed the Partial Birth Abortion Ban that president Clinton vetoed twice / signed the Born Infants Protection Act, signed the Unborn Victims of Violence Act, blocked federal tax dollars for embryonic experimentation / backed US ban on human cloning / ruled against the use of federal controlled substances for assisted scuicides / proposed rule changes to permit states to make mothers and their unborn children elligible for prenatal coverage / reinstated the Mexico City Policy blocking federal tax funds from going to organizations that perform and promote abortions.
http://www.smilieland.com/graphics2/einstein5.gif
Today I asked Fr. Peter West of Priests for Life where I could get information about the Bush administration’s efforts regarding life-issues. He referred me to the site below. I counted over 250 accomplishments http://www.smilieland.com/graphics/wow.gif (most with backup sources) cassified as pro-life and conservative values over the period from 1/22/2001 - 5/21/2005. THAT IS DOING SOMETHING TOWARDS OUR CAUSE. I cannot understand how ANYONE can look at these actions and have the audacity to say that a HOLDER OF POLITICAL OFFICE cannot make a difference. Here is the PROOF – they DO & CAN!!! Here is the site: prolifepresident.com/
The Bush administration and the other pro-life legislators deserve an award for their actions on behalf of the most innocent and defenseless of sacred lives! http://www.smilieland.com/graphics2/poka02.gif

Love & peace in Christ,
Bob
 
Gee…did I scare everyone away with the above posts…where is all the noise that was so prevalent?
 
40.png
Maranatha:
The news undercuts the argument that voting for a republican would be less effective then voting for a democrat in fighting abortion.
argh. I had to deal with another dude on a secular message board over this topic. Was a tough point to get across to a bunch of utilitarians that evil means to produce a good end is immoral.

this is fabulous news.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top