S
slomotion
Guest
But what about the context? Your statement puts consentual pre-marital sex and RAPE on the same level.Killing is not always murder. Sex outside of marriage is always sex outside of marriage. That’s the difference.
But what about the context? Your statement puts consentual pre-marital sex and RAPE on the same level.Killing is not always murder. Sex outside of marriage is always sex outside of marriage. That’s the difference.
I was answering it in regards to what the difference was between killing to save a life and, as the post stated, “sex to save a life”.But what about the context? Your statement puts consentual pre-marital sex and RAPE on the same level.
My God.slomotion:![]()
I was answering it in regards to what the difference was between killing to save a life and, as the post stated, “sex to save a life”.But what about the context? Your statement puts consentual pre-marital sex and RAPE on the same level.
No. I didn’t. Thank you for asking.My God.
You consider this “sex”. Really?
I’m done.
My God.
You consider this “sex”. Really?
I’m done.
That’s what I was answering.Killing is not always murder. Sex outside of marriage is always sex outside of marriage. That’s the difference.
That seems to be the case…to me, if this is considered mortal sin, it doesn’t paint God to be fair or merciful.So without pointing to any particular post, what I am getting from some is:
Every victim of sexual assault is sinning because they didn’t die instead of submitting to the sin of sex outside of marriage.
In the OP’s scenario, the woman is a prisoner, has no way to escape, and is at the mercy if you want to call it that, of her captors. Yep, she has a lot of options from what I can see, and is fully capable of meeting all the requirements of mortal sin.
Thank you. Apology accepted!I apologize for jumping to an unfounded conclusion and doing it harshly.
I didn’t say they were.The executioners weren’t demanding that Jesus beat or kill someone else.
I’m not saying Jesus was wrong, though I can see how my response might make it seem that way.I’m lost here. Jesus freely laid His life down, He even said “There is no greater love than to lay down your life for your friends.” How is the point raised by the original poster, leading you to respond that Jesus was perhaps in the wrong? Honestly, just asking.