Again: Right Wing Terrorist Man threatened to blow up people celebrating Biden victory, FBI building

• Thread starter Thread starter toabb
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toabb

Another right winger off the rails… these terrorists are the REAL threat to society. Hopefully the new admin cracks down on these people, instead of embracing them–

NEW YORK – A New York City man was arrested Tuesday and is facing federal charges after he allegedly made death threats against
Brian Maiorana, 54, of Staten Island allegedly posted threats on social media before and after the election calling for violence, made anti-Semitic threats toward Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and threatened to “blow up the FBI building for real.”

“Mr. Maiorana’s online posts called for violence against our entire community – protestors, politicians, and law enforcement officers alike. His alleged threats are disturbing and far outside of acceptable norms, but they also violated federal law,” FBI Assistant Director-in-Charge William Sweeney said in a statement.

Maiorana was held without bail on Tuesday after a remote hearing in federal court in Brooklyn. According to prosecutors, a firearm was found at the man’s home, which violated restrictions he faced as a registered sex offender after a felony sexual assault conviction in Pennsylvania.

Maiorana’s attorney, James Darrow, said he would seek bail for his client and declined to comment further.

According to a criminal complaint unsealed Tuesday, Maiorana began making the threats online in September but purchased parts for a semiautomatic handgun over the summer. In 2018, he also purchased a crossbow, combat boots and military patches, the complaint says.

In October, Maiorana posted that “pipe bombs need to be thrown into these mobs of potentially non violent violent protesters,” and, last Thursday, that “the carnage needs to come in the form of extermination of anyone that claims to be Democrat … as well as their family members,” the complaint says.

Oh, there was just some left winger story, driving through a pro-Trump crowd. Someone could make some big story out of that as well.

Trump supporters restrain a driver who threw a bottle at them and then crashed his car in California​

• Daily Mail
I guess if one has to take stories and make their own headlines, they don’t have much.

Again: Left Wing Terrorist tries to mow down people at a Trump Rally.

Something happened in Madison, WI too.

. . . .

Last edited:
This is terrible, and I am glad he was caught. Too many people are pushed to the edge, and some will act.

By the way, I thought the rules for posting news, you had to use the actual news heading, not come up with your interpretation.

Man threatened to blow up people celebrating Biden victory, FBI building, prosecutors say​

Last edited:
You know, I’ve discovered over my many years that…

Bad people tend to behave badly…and they come in every color, every ethnicity and every political party. Some are mentally ill and some are just plain angry. What they all are, is wrong!

Nope. Human life is much more valuable than any object. Assumed you knew that since you’re on CAF
Arson is acceptable? You think the protesters use of arson is okay? People don’t die by fire?

I know all violence can end in someone’s death

Nope. Human life is much more valuable than any object. Assumed you knew that since you’re on CAF
So you are saying no one died or was injured during the burning and looting of American cities? Because that my friend is a bald faced lie … tell that to the families of the 30 or so persons who were killed and the hundreds of more who were injured.

Judging by his post history, @toabb is just here to slam conservatives. He’s probably best ignored.

Last edited:
" Two teens were attacked in a South Loop park this week after they wrote “Biden 2020” in chalk on the sidewalk.

The two 19-year-old women were in the Chicago Women’s Park & Garden near 18th Street and Prairie Avenue about 11:30 a.m. Wednesday when they were approached by a woman and a man who were upset that the teens wrote the pro-Democrat message in a public park.

A recording of the interaction was posted to Facebook. According to Block Club Chicago, which first reported the skirmish, the teens were in the park while babysitting young children. They could not be reached Friday.

In the video, the woman, believed to be in her mid-50s to early 60s, can be seen approaching the 19-year-olds to complain their chalk message was “insulting.”

“Are we gonna have a war of Trump and cops versus BLM in a public park?” the woman asked, adding “my husband is a cop, too.”

“This is my park,” she said. “I doubt you pay as much as me [in taxes].”

After one of the teens, who was recording the incident on her phone, asked the woman for her name, the woman pushed a sweater into the teen’s face and started to walk away.

The teen continued recording as the woman and a man — thought by police to be 20 to 25 years old — tried to walk away, but the woman turned around and shoved one of the teens to the ground."

Judging by his post history, @toabb is just here to slam conservatives. He’s probably best ignored.
Any conservatives here you want to cite for the same type of habits?

Last edited:
There was that one antifa type who killed someone. You know, the headline made here is confrontational and that’s wrong, it’s aiming it at someone. I try to avoid addressing it but so it goes.

Besides, per Catholic doctrine gone through a few times, voting for pro-abortion politicians is enabling them, is enabling abortion. Okay, I can see some dismissing abortion as a concern, they are not right to do that but it happens.

40.png
Planned Parenthood Just Got Officially Shut Out of Guatemala World News
If America has cause for shame in these modern times it’s that she spawned Planned Parenthood
But in the end, funding Planned Parenthood International is doing this in 3rd world nations, it is done depending on how one voted.

Am I okay with developed nations going into these poorer nations and doing this. Absolutely not and not with using my vote to.

Last edited:
40.png
toabb:
Arson is acceptable? You think the protesters use of arson is okay? People don’t die by fire?

I know all violence can end in someone’s death
Let’s defund fire departments, too.
And, of course, you know that the property of people of color is worth sacrificing for the cause.

No, it would help your credibility in calling out all malefactors
Let’s do that. Let’s recognize that, if reports are true, this guy is no different than violent Antifa and BLM members, who are no different than violent white supremacists and neo-Nazis.

Let’s do that. Let’s recognize that, if reports are true, this guy is no different than violent Antifa and BLM members, who are no different than violent white supremacists and neo-Nazis.
Only those who aren’t neck-deep in their chosen ideology can do that, sadly.

40.png
JonNC:
Only those who aren’t neck-deep in their chosen ideology can do that, sadly.
I am neck-deep in my ideology, which believes that individual rights , including property rights, are inherent, are antecedent to government, and that government exists primarily to protect individual rights. My ideology rejects the ideologies that promote political violence the way the groups I mentioned do.

I am neck-deep in my ideology, which believes that individual rights , including property rights, are inherent, are antecedent to government, and that government exists primarily to protect individual rights. My ideology rejects the ideologies that promote political violence the way the groups I mentioned do.
What you have is less an ideology and more a basic recognition of human rights and freedoms.

This thread in itself is a bit of a way of targeting others in a very unsavory way, to put it in polite terms.

Guilt by association, etc. Again, it’d be easy enough to do the same back but it seems outside of the rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back