Again: Right Wing Terrorist Man threatened to blow up people celebrating Biden victory, FBI building

• Thread starter Thread starter toabb
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
48.png
upant:
Seems that you have the sand overhead since you ignore the violence of the left and focus only on the extreme right. They are both evil, can you admit this?
I’m struggling to get anyone here who is of the left to admit it. Even when they say they should all be rejected, when pressed on left wing groups, there seems to be a quick walk back.
It is quite remarkable.
That’s because there’s been a gradual shifting of the poles that’s now very manifest. That’s across all aspects of life in my opinion. The right and left are no longer traditional north and south. They are extreme enough right or left of those poles to be east and west if you were using the compass as an example.

Hence traditional right and left become confusing to extremist right and left. They can’t identify anyone who doesn’t share the extreme aspect of their ideology.

You’re just wrong here. Let it go.
No, he’s not. Antifa are a set of cowardly, violence-oriented ACTUAL fascists who use destruction, terror and bodily harm to try and stifle their opposition.

You’re just wrong here. Let it go.

A lot of these people are anti-police, they have more in common with anti-fa and BLM.

The left in Britain are doing even worse in the anti-Semitic department, so to speak. Their most recent candidate for Prime Minister, Jeremy Corbyn, was just essentially tossed out of the Labour party after he downplayed the very serious results of an investigation into Labour over blatant and rampant anti-Semitic problems.

Thank God Corbyn wasn’t elected as Prime Minister over there.

Interesting. I don’t think much of Corbyn as a politician or as an individual, but context is always welcome. Thankee.

Edit: It’s intriguing to me that some Jewish folks across the pond actively want him, an avowed Marxist, back into any kind of power. The truth is stranger than fiction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back