Air travelers stripped bare with X-ray machine

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdnation
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark my words, this technology will be seriously proposed, and likely eventually implemented wherever metal detectors are proposed now. This means in schools, elementary through high school, court houses, government buildings.

Since this is probably more effective than metal detectors at detecting different types of weapons and drugs than current ly deployed technology, I suspect this could gain wider appeal than metal detectors.

It will happen, so I guess no matter how much we protest the only thing we can do is put it off and then they will come up with something worse.

These are the end times.

The sky is falling.

Alan

P.S. Hey, in case anybody cares, I just noticed this is my 2005’th post. They haven’t all been worth reading, but they were all delivered. That’s one for every year since Christ was born. Wahoo. Verbosity galore. What a bunch of spew. What I may lack in verbal quality I make up for in quantity.
 
40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
No way would I fly under those circumstances!:eek: :eek: :eek:
Not good at quotes yet LOL.:o But, you and I seem to agree with alot of stuff this included.👍

Kathleen Elsie Gibbs
Pray the Rosary and Divine Mercy daily
 
If you don’t like or don’t want to go through the security measures, whatever they may be, don’t fly. It is that simple. I would rather go through the xray than a strip search.
 
40.png
Lance:
If you don’t like or don’t want to go through the security measures, whatever they may be, don’t fly. It is that simple.
Really? Where do we draw the line in love or leave?
I would rather go through the xray than a strip search.
Sure, so would I. But is the scan necessary? As your nickname seems to be name, please allow me to ask my routine question: maybe you wouldn’t mind yourself having to undergo the scan (I could probably live with it, myself), but what about your wife travelling with you?
 
40.png
chevalier:
Sure, so would I. But is the scan necessary? As your nickname seems to be name, please allow me to ask my routine question: maybe you wouldn’t mind yourself having to undergo the scan (I could probably live with it, myself), but what about your wife travelling with you?
I can say that I would have no problem with thses scanners. Nor would I have a problem with my wife going through one. I would rather be slightly inconvenienced then allow a weapon onto a plane.
 
Next question, if you don’t mind: what if the scanner staff weren’t of the same gender as the people being scanned? Let’s say a guy gets to scan your wife the same way as it was in the last pictures we’ve seen (the ones I commented on in the second previous post). How about your teenage daughter?
 
40.png
chevalier:
Next question, if you don’t mind: what if the scanner staff weren’t of the same gender as the people being scanned? Let’s say a guy gets to scan your wife the same way as it was in the last pictures we’ve seen (the ones I commented on in the second previous post). How about your teenage daughter?
I have no issue with it.
 
40.png
chevalier:
How about this? Let’s say, a male guard seeing your, shall we say, 14 year old daughter like that?
I would not have a problem. There are certain professions that require the viewing of naked people. As long as the guard did not have his pants dropped at the time of viewing it would not bother me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top