Airport staff 'exposed woman's breasts, laughed'

  • Thread starter Thread starter exoflare
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

exoflare

Guest
If they did act in this manner they should be reported.
No they should be fired that’s the problem with government workers they’re a lot like public school teachers it’s almost impossible to fire them in this country.
 
No they should be fired that’s the problem with government workers they’re a lot like public school teachers it’s almost impossible to fire them in this country.
I agree with your assessment, stan.

In San Francisco, the DA’s office said they would prosecute any TSA people who acted badly–such as in this incident. I hope she vigoroulsy persues her lawsuit.
 
I heard today that they somehow punctured or opened a mans colostomy bag, spilling his own urine on him.

TSA

Tough S**t America
 
Here it is:
msnbc.msn.com/id/40291856/ns/travel-news

The biggest obstacle I can see right now towards getting all of this resolved is the unwillingness of people to accept the consequences of protesting.

If everyone resolved not to fly over these incidents, this would be a non-issue.
My children and I fly often and I am really unwilling to fly with these new things I have a teenage girl and a ten year old boy. I don’t want to expose them like that.

I also fly my mom out to see us once a year I am not sure if it is worth having her go through that.
 
My children and I fly often and I am really unwelling to fly with these new things I have a teenage girl and a ten year old boy. I don’t want to expose them like that.
That’s great!

Now if a few thousand more would think and act the same, things would change.
 
I plan to wear a scarf on my head when I go. Maybe they will associate that with Muslims and leave me alone.
 
I am through with flying.
Going forward, I will take a train or drive if I have to go any distance and the folks on the other end can just wait for me.
The $$%^*& muslims win! They can fly freely anywhere with no hassles. Heaven forbid we “hassle” one of them. :mad:
 
I for one don’t believe all these “cat in the microwave” type stories for one second.

Flying is a privilege and not a right. No one is forcing people to get on planes. If you don’t want to be treated this way, then don’t fly. It’s really pretty simple.

Do I like the idea of the scans and the searches, no. But I like it a lot better than some guy with a plastic bomb in his crotch blowing himself up over my city.

~Liza
 
I for one don’t believe all these “cat in the microwave” type stories for one second.

Flying is a privilege and not a right. No one is forcing people to get on planes. If you don’t want to be treated this way, then don’t fly. It’s really pretty simple.

Do I like the idea of the scans and the searches, no. But I like it a lot better than some guy with a plastic bomb in his crotch blowing himself up over my city.

~Liza
Yes, well I think that’s about to happen.

And Airlines will start to lose money, and unions will complain. And if we are lucky TSA will start profiling and segregating passengers based on certain characteristics.
 
One thing that is distressing me is the reaction of the TSA leadership to agents going too far. Instead of admitting a problem and exercising disciplinary action, they defend everything. No agent ever exceeds decency, in their estimation. America must put a stop this runaway federal goon squad. Our current president won’t do it. Hopefully the new Congress will cut them to pieces. A bill is already on the floor of the House to deny TSA any protection or exemption from prosecution for inappropriate touching of another person. I would love to see if the prospect of being sacked up and hauled to the county hoosegow will deter this defense that they were only following orders.

For people that don’t like to be called Nazis, they sure act and sound a lot like them.
 
Yes, well I think that’s about to happen.

And Airlines will start to lose money, and unions will complain. And if we are lucky TSA will start profiling and segregating passengers based on certain characteristics.
And I think that’s a good thing and what needs to happen. I have no issues with profiling. What I do have a problem with is whiny Americans who crab about things but are perfectly willing to still get on that plane to visit Auntie Josephine. If you don’t like it, don’t fly. They will change their practices as soon is it hits their balance sheet.

Some airports are getting rid of TSA and hiring private companies to avoid horrific stories and treat their customers appropriately and still get the job done. Now they have obviously heard the call and listened, and that’s what they all need to do.

~Liza
 
And I think that’s a good thing and what needs to happen. I have no issues with profiling. What I do have a problem with is whiny Americans who crab about things but are perfectly willing to still get on that plane to visit Auntie Josephine. If you don’t like it, don’t fly. They will change their practices as soon is it hits their balance sheet.

Some airports are getting rid of TSA and hiring private companies to avoid horrific stories and treat their customers appropriately and still get the job done. Now they have obviously heard the call and listened, and that’s what they all need to do.

~Liza
I look at the whining as a bit necessary though. Without it, nothing would change. People who’ve had their own urine spilled on them, or their breast prosthetic removed and laughed at have a legitimate reason to whine.
 
I look at the whining as a bit necessary though. Without it, nothing would change. People who’ve had their own urine spilled on them, or their breast prosthetic removed and laughed at have a legitimate reason to whine.
That’s not whining, that is a legitimate complaint.

I’m talking about the thousands of people on blogs and news sites, Facebook (and yes, message forums) who are crabbing about all this but will still get on a plane and fly. Again I say, if you don’t like it, don’t fly.

~Liza
 
That’s not whining, that is a legitimate complaint.

I’m talking about the thousands of people on blogs and news sites, Facebook (and yes, message forums) who are crabbing about all this but will still get on a plane and fly. Again I say, if you don’t like it, don’t fly.

~Liza
I won’t. I have already informed my wife to be prepared to drive across the country this summer vacation.
 
That’s not whining, that is a legitimate complaint.

I’m talking about the thousands of people on blogs and news sites, Facebook (and yes, message forums) who are crabbing about all this but will still get on a plane and fly. Again I say, if you don’t like it, don’t fly.

~Liza
Not everybody has the luxury to refuse to fly. Many people’s jobs and livelihoods require them to travel. It’s not like people can refuse and just go find another job right now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top