Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Says U.S. Is 'Running Concentration Camps on Our Southern Border'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memorials are purpose designed for reflection and to elicit an emotional response.

Parking lots are designed to park cars

She’s acting/pandering, know when to walk away.
 
Last edited:
This has been proved to be a “staged fake” of emotional grief! The other side of the cyclone fence was nothing but a photographer and some parked cars! 🤣
 
Memorials are purposed designed for reflection and to elicit an emotional response.

Parking lots are designed to park cars

She’s acting/pandering, know when to walk away.
You completely ignored my question.
So people who went to the Umschlagplatz before it became a memorial and remembered the victims who were deported there – mock-worthy to you?
 
You completely ignored my question.
No, it may not have been an official memorial yet, but it had a tragic history which you were fully aware of.

The parking lot where AOC sniffed an onion does not have one, it was a staged event
Here’s her attached text in describing that parking lot
“I’ll never forget this, because it was the moment I saw with my own eyes that the America I love was becoming a nation that steals refugee children from their parents,& caged them.”
 
Last edited:
If I stood in that same spot and cried over this issue, would you mock me too? Just wondering if it’s because AOC is a politician that she’s not allowed to have any emotional responses that are considered genuine, or if everyone who responds to this issue with tears deserves scorn.
AOC voted against the humanitarian bill to help better house these immigrants. She can take her tears back to the Bronx, although she’s really from a wealth neighborhood in NY and just moved to the Bronx to represent them.
 
Last edited:
Do people honestly not know what UNACCOMPANIED means? It means they did not cross the border with a lawful parent or guardian. They arrived alone. That is what is meant by unaccompanied.

Do people honestly not realize the majority of children were never removed from their parents?

Even the children who have died were either in the custody of their parents, or were unaccompanied when they crossed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-migrant-child-border-deaths-20190524-story.html%3FoutputType=amp

Darlyn Cristabel Cordova-Valle, 10, El Salvador​

Darlyn crossed the border on her own near Hidalgo, Texas
Cause of death: congenital heart defect.

Jakelin Caal Maquín, 7, Guatemala​

Apprehended by Border Patrol with her father. Not separated.
Cause of death: Sepsis

Felipe Gomez Alonzo, 8, Guatemala​

Felipe and his father, Agustin Gomez Perez, were caught by the Border Patrol. Not separated.
Cause of death: Flu

Juan de León Gutiérrez, 16, Guatemala​

crossed the border on his own
Cause of death: infection in his brain’s frontal lobe

Wilmer Josué Ramírez Vásquez, 2½, Guatemala​

He was taken into custody with his mother by Border Patrol agents. Not separated
Cause of death: diagnosed with pneumonia. The El Paso medical examiner’s office is performing an autopsy, and results were pending

Carlos Hernandez Vásquez, 16, Guatemala​

taken into custody after crossing the southern border in Texas’ Rio Grande Valley on May 13 with 70 other migrants. Not accompanied by parents
Cause of death: has been ill and prescribed Tamiflu. Was found unresponsive by agents. The FBI, local police, and the Department of Homeland Security Inspector General are investigating the boy’s death.

None of these children were stolen. I posted numbers upthread from border patrol and the ACLU. The very small percentage of children separated were either reunited or parents/kids have not wanted to be reunited.

If someone has another resource beside the ACLU, please post it. That is the best I could find. It’s not as if the ACLU is going to cover up for Trump on this matter so I’m guessing the numbers are accurate.
 
No, it may not have been an official memorial yet, but it had a tragic history which you were fully aware of.
I’m now aware of what happens at the border. If I stand at it crying I’m a fraud?

Additionally, it’s interesting that this is all political theater yet AOC isn’t the one who released the photos, which were taken in 2018.
 
Additionally, it’s interesting that this is all political theater yet AOC isn’t the one who released the photos, which were taken in 2018.
She retweeted them, making the below profound insight from a PARKING LOT
I’ll never forget this, because it was the moment I saw with my own eyes that the America I love was becoming a nation that steals refugee children from their parents,& caged them.
There were no children in the parking lot, or near the evil fence.
 
She retweeted them, making the below profound insight from a PARKING LOT
I’ll never forget this, because it was the moment I saw with my own eyes that the America I love was becoming a nation that steals refugee children from their parents,& caged them.
You mean no children stolen from their parents were in cages in that parking lot? 🤨 Are you sure?
 
40.png
gracepoole:
Additionally, it’s interesting that this is all political theater yet AOC isn’t the one who released the photos, which were taken in 2018.
She retweeted them, making the below profound insight from a PARKING LOT
I’ll never forget this, because it was the moment I saw with my own eyes that the America I love was becoming a nation that steals refugee children from their parents,& caged them.
There were no children in the parking lot, or near the evil fence.
 
AOC and the other two voted against a bill that would have provided better conditions for the migrants. I mean, if one is truly concerned, why not vote for the bill that passed anyway? So, what she does is dubious.
 

Candace Owens Doing Her Best AOC Impression​

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top