40.png
Peacemonger:
I look forward to providing my services on our new forum here.😃
:nope: :crying: :bigyikes: :banghead:

Good to see everyone back in action! Lots of news to digest! Most of it bad 😦

Lisa N

40.png
Jay74:
Things would get boring if everyone agreed.
Oh, I don’t know. That kind of boring sounds good to me! I would love a refuge where we all were conservative Catholics. It gets tiring having to debate the liberals. I get enough of that in my real life. (Thankfully, hubby and I are of like minds.)

40.png
Marie:
So are you still rooting for the Huskers? Looks like they are not doing so well this year. Bummer! My whole NE family is down in the mouth over that.

The good news is…“The Red Tide” will rise again…someday. Maybe, well we hope so. 🙂
My heart is breaking! Honestly, Marie! I’m not there to tell them to shape up, but I will leave that important job to you as you’re physically present in the only state that can really claim, “The Good Life”. 😃 We won’t give up on them yet!

40.png
Steph700:
My heart is breaking! Honestly, Marie! I’m not there to tell them to shape up, but I will leave that important job to you as you’re physically present in the only state that can really claim, “The Good Life”. 😃 We won’t give up on them yet!
Actually, I don’t live there anymore…But we had NE family here for Thanksgiving. Friday was Black Friday, after the Turkey Day of happiness.

My DH wasn’t much better off. Arkansas lost too. :bigyikes: But, as one pressed into the middle ground, between two “BIG RED’S”… I just handed out the Kleenex and go on with life. 😃

I’ve been reading most of the threads and getting familiar with the forum. Maybe I’ll get brave enough to post some thoughts. So count me in too! ~Gayle

I am all warmed up guys and gals, kncukles craked and everything… Good to see you all. What’s for breakfast? I can use some of Marie’s fruit cake… 🙂

monica fan:
I’ve been reading most of the threads and getting familiar with the forum. Maybe I’ll get brave enough to post some thoughts. So count me in too! ~Gayle
Gayle, just jump on in… I was going to say nobody here bites, but, you have read through the posts… I can’t fool you.

40.png
AmyS:
I am all warmed up guys and gals, kncukles craked and everything… Good to see you all. What’s for breakfast? I can use some of Marie’s fruit cake… 🙂
I’m working on a new Cookie recipe…Bourbon Ball’s! 😃 Fruit Cake to follow later, as we gather steam in the New Forum. 😉

monica fan:
Welcome to the fray, Gayle! 👍

Hello Everyone! 👋 I forgot my billfold, so I had to write out an IOU to Chicago so I could get in here today and he stamped my hand “Freeloader”. That’s the reason I’m wearing gloves today. 😃

:blessyou:
Annie

40.png
AmyS:
Gayle, just jump on in… I was going to say nobody here bites, but, you have read through the posts… I can’t fool you.
Ah, but they are just cyber bites! They don’t hurt, unless you have thin skin! 😉

40.png
Marie:
I’m working on a new Cookie recipe…Bourbon Ball’s! 😃 Fruit Cake to follow later, as we gather steam in the New Forum. 😉
Yummy yummy, my tummy is growling 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back