Aloha

• Thread starter Thread starter HagiaSophia
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
AnnieD:
Hello Everyone! šŸ‘‹ I forgot my billfold, so I had to write out an IOU to Chicago so I could get in here today and he stamped my hand ā€œFreeloaderā€. Thatā€™s the reason Iā€™m wearing gloves today. šŸ˜ƒ

:blessyou:
Annie
Wash your hands, and jump in. Iā€™ll deal with the Chicago twit shortly! šŸ˜ƒ

Chicago, give everyone their money backā€¦NOW! Or you will be standing in the corner facing the wall, for the rest of the day! And eating Fruitcake without the Nutā€™s. šŸ˜ƒ šŸ˜ƒ šŸ˜‰

monica fan:
Iā€™ve been reading most of the threads and getting familiar with the forum. Maybe Iā€™ll get brave enough to post some thoughts. So count me in too! ~Gayle
Welcome Gayle - We want to hear what you have to say.

Thank you for the nice welcome. I really enjoyed the politics forum and am glad to see there is still a place to share our concerns over our erroding culture. I have to say that I have great hope these days. I grew up in the 60ā€™s and can finally see an opportunity where we can help change the direction our country has been heading for the past 50 years or so.

40.png
Marie:

Chicago, give everyone their money backā€¦NOW! Or you will be standing in the corner facing the wall, for the rest of the day! And eating Fruitcake without the Nutā€™s. šŸ˜ƒ šŸ˜ƒ šŸ˜‰
Oh Marie, not thatā€“make Chicago eat fruitcake without the nuts! Poor guy. Tough love for Chicago, eh? šŸ˜ƒ

La Chiara:
Oh Marie, not thatā€“make Chicago eat fruitcake without the nuts! Poor guy. Tough love for Chicago, eh? šŸ˜ƒ
psst! I am making Chicagoā€™s Batch without the RUM. He can have the Nutā€™s! šŸ˜ƒ

40.png
Marie:
psst! I am making Chicagoā€™s Batch without the RUM. He can have the Nutā€™s! šŸ˜ƒ
And there are lots of them in these parts! :bigyikes:

ā€œIn the Newsā€, eh?? Works for me!

Let the partisanship begin!! :rolleyes:

(just kidding)

Let the love of Christ fill the hearts of the faithful, AND let the pro-life, pro-traditional-family, lower-my-taxes, empower-not-enable, peace-through-strength, free-market, character-not-color arguements win the day!! šŸ˜ƒ

40.png
Marie:

WOW!! Go Get Him, Marie!! **GRRRRRRRRRR!!! ** You are such a Phabulous Phriend! Thank You! šŸ™‚

:blessyou:
Annie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back