Another oldie...Which do you prefer?

• Thread starter Thread starter boldlygo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there are absolutely no other options, paper. šŸ„¤

Surfing :surfing_woman: or skiing ā›·ļø?

surfing - tried to learn once ā€¦ and once only ā€¦

Paper receipts or electronic receipts emailed to you.

Paper receipts. E-receipts sound like a good idea, butā€¦I requested them on two occasions and ever since Iā€™ve been trying to get those stores to stop spamming me. šŸ˜–

Live in an urban area šŸŒ‡ or in a rural area šŸžļø?

By choice - rural. By necessity for health - urban.

Detached house or high rise unit?

[Rural] detached houseā€¦I get almost claustrophobic in apartmentsā€¦we live in ā€˜the sticksā€™, but weā€™re only fifteen minutes from very good grocery stores and a world-class hospital.

House interior: Traditional or ā€˜openā€™ floor plan?

Open floor plan. I donā€™t like having the kitchen cut off from the rest of the common area since I spend so much time there (the kitchen). We live in an apartment with a traditional layout and I feel like the hired help. šŸ˜

Water the lawn with a handheld hose nozzle or with a sprinkler attachment put on the ground?

Last edited:
i get more even coverage with a sprinkler attachment put on the ground?

magazines
Family handyman or This old house

Stewā€¦generally more depth of flavor, and, if there are leftovers, they reheat better.

With dark chocolate: almonds or hazelnuts?

Weā€™ve always used cottonā€¦my aunt always preferred linen, and gave us some for Christmas long agoā€¦we used them, but went back to cotton after a brief trial.

Cookies: homemade or from a bakery?

I like three wicksā€¦they really light up the roomā€¦

On crackers: Swiss or cheddar cheese?

Cheddar. I like Swiss, but there are few instances where I would prefer it to Cheddar (assuming similar qualityā€”bad examples of each certainly exist).

Umbrella: stick (full-size) or compact (ā€œfoldingā€)?

Homemade, but stovetop isnā€™t half bad.

Turkey for thanksgiving, or alternative main course (ham, roast beef, alternative poultry, vegetarian option,etc)

Homemade. Itā€™s really easy to make.

Sweet potatoes or mashed potatoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back