F
Fatima_Vision
Guest
I just wanted to make you all aware of an ad that Doritos and Pepsi Max are intending on running for the Super Bowl next month. I was just made aware of this via my Facebook account through a Catholic source. This commercial is very offensive towards Catholics, and I would suggest that we all get involved to make sure this ad doesn’t run.
Here is the link where you can see the commercial below.
crashthesuperbowl.com/#/gallery?video=1985
I would suggest that all Catholics email, call or write Doritos and Pepsi Max and tell them how blasphemous this commercial is towards Jesus in the Eucharist and Catholics in general. Even if you aren’t Catholic, I’m asking for your help here. This video shows a priest praying, then his prayer is answered by feeding his congregation Doritos and Pepsi Max. They show people standing in a Communion line, but they are receiving Doritos instead. The commercial takes a shot at Jesus as well, because it is entitled “Feed Your Flock”.
I’m personally taking this to the next level after I post this. I’m going to contact everyone involved in running this ad, all the way to the networks themselves, and I am boycotting their products.
Please help!!!
Here is the link where you can see the commercial below.
crashthesuperbowl.com/#/gallery?video=1985
I would suggest that all Catholics email, call or write Doritos and Pepsi Max and tell them how blasphemous this commercial is towards Jesus in the Eucharist and Catholics in general. Even if you aren’t Catholic, I’m asking for your help here. This video shows a priest praying, then his prayer is answered by feeding his congregation Doritos and Pepsi Max. They show people standing in a Communion line, but they are receiving Doritos instead. The commercial takes a shot at Jesus as well, because it is entitled “Feed Your Flock”.
I’m personally taking this to the next level after I post this. I’m going to contact everyone involved in running this ad, all the way to the networks themselves, and I am boycotting their products.
Please help!!!