S
StudentMI
Guest
Why are you trying to segregate the forums into different ‘spaces’?Really? I can see this is a white person space but honestly thought there might be some advice here
Why are you trying to segregate the forums into different ‘spaces’?Really? I can see this is a white person space but honestly thought there might be some advice here
Do you think asking for Black Catholic voices/spaces is “segregation”?I’m wondering about that too.
Feels guilty to hang around these comments. But appreciate the non-defensive and open minded replyAt best, you could hang around and teach us a few things.
If you want to have a separate forum for black users and “black discussions” (which you haven’t defined despite being asked), you can go to the Feedback forum and make a request. However, black CAF members here haven’t requested such a thing.Really? I can see this is a white person space but honestly thought there might be some advice here.
On my thread about BLM? Yes, I’m white and unfortunately I’m not surprised.Have you ever heard of the iron law of oligarchy?
You’re not surprised I brought it up or? I’m confused.On my thread about BLM? Yes, I’m white and unfortunately I’m not surprised.
The same could be said for those listening to NPR or Democracy Now. Is that second one still a thing, by the way?This forum needs more people that have different views than what they garner off of talk radio.
No, we flag his posts every chance we get.Bravo to you. Hope your voice is heard here.
Amen to that.But we are all children of Adam, biologically. Spiritually and as a whole creatures we are all children of Heavenly Father, behave like one family, and of one spirit:
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. [Galatians 3:28]
I am going to say that if you truly want to show your support, as a non black Catholic, for black, brown, Indigenous Catholics, start a prayer thread. This thread is more like a recruitment drive or one where controversy is bound to happen.Yes, I can see by your posts how much you value Black lives. I mean, you didn’t explicitly say they don’t matter, right? Perhaps you can show your support, specifically for Black Catholics here…: