Any Black Lives Matter Catholics here?

  • Thread starter Thread starter WillPhillips
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest when BLM was just a catch phrase I was like oh yeah, that’s good. They matter too. But as time went on and it became iffy, I lost interest and relegated them to just another moral outrage movement looking for power. Seems I wasn’t wrong in that assessment.
 
Really? I can see this is a white person space but honestly thought there might be some advice here.
If you want to have a separate forum for black users and “black discussions” (which you haven’t defined despite being asked), you can go to the Feedback forum and make a request. However, black CAF members here haven’t requested such a thing.
Also, at least 2 members who have posted on this thread are not white if I remember correctly.
 
Last edited:
This forum needs more people that have different views than what they garner off of talk radio.
The same could be said for those listening to NPR or Democracy Now. Is that second one still a thing, by the way?
 
To God, all lives matter. We — and especially we, Catholics, who should always stand for Truth — cannot be baited into their agenda when we make it about race! This is a reminder that BLM was funded by George Soros.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

This is all orchestrated to make people fight.

But we are all children of Adam, biologically. Spiritually and as a whole creatures we are all children of Heavenly Father, behave like one family, and of one spirit:

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. [Galatians 3:28]
 
But we are all children of Adam, biologically. Spiritually and as a whole creatures we are all children of Heavenly Father, behave like one family, and of one spirit:

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. [Galatians 3:28]
Amen to that.
 
Yes, I can see by your posts how much you value Black lives. I mean, you didn’t explicitly say they don’t matter, right? Perhaps you can show your support, specifically for Black Catholics here…:
I am going to say that if you truly want to show your support, as a non black Catholic, for black, brown, Indigenous Catholics, start a prayer thread. This thread is more like a recruitment drive or one where controversy is bound to happen.

Atheists can pray too. I am encouraging the atheists in my family to pray for different things.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top