Any old-timers here? (Greetings from Peter J.)

• Thread starter Thread starter Peter_Jericho
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peter_Jericho

Hi all. I’ve spent a lot of time on this forum but very little in the last couple years. So I’m just wondering who’s still here from the old days …

Well, I am a noob, 2012 is when I joined this esteemed group!

Mid 2011 here…so still newish, but was around prior to the format/layout changes. I’m far less active than I used to be, but still pop in at least weekly.

I can’t see how to get to my personal information to ascertain my join date, but it was just a couple weeks after it started up, May or June 2004.

D

2010 here.

Some of us that have been around a while (not me, but maybe others) changed user names when the platform changed in 2017.

May 19, 2004 under a different username. I was among the first 1000 registered users (number 700-and-something).

When the software was changed out from under us, and half my posting history vanished, I thought I might as well pick up a new identity.

Formerly @tee_eff_em
Formerly Well Regarded by Many Catholics

Since 2004… wasn’t even received into the Church yet and still in high school.

I’ve been here since June of 2004.

(Well, at least since the last day of June in 2004.)

Last edited:
Welcome back, Peter.
I hope all has been well with you during your sabbatical from CAF. Now to hear from Exiled Child and Bonnie from Deer Park, and JeanMarie, and BrotherJR…our Old timers are missed and it is great to have one re-emerge to rejoin the community. It’s like getting family back together. (as a 2012 member, I’m a more recent CAFer than many who have responded.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back