Anyone catch O'Reilly yesterday?

• Thread starter Thread starter Fizendell
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me that O’Reilly is not so concerned about the Church interfering with American politics as he is about having to live the faith himself.

Obviously he knows the Church is not interfering with politics if it follows it’s code to not allow sacrilege by giving the Body of Christ to an obstiant rejector of His Body, the Church. All the Church would be doing is not allowing someone to interfere with the Church Herself.

However, if faithful Catholics become aware of the hypocrisy in the politician through his/her own doing, then they would be obligated to alter their actions. O’Reilly does not want to alter his actions to conform with the Church. He himself is obstinant in living the faith and he is scared about it.

40.png
Lucania:
I’ve seen the anti-Catholic bias in the msm. It is the last acceptable predjudice and they attack her with glee. Thanks but no thanks. With all due respect, I find people who think they are more enlightened than others because of the news channel that they watch quite tedious.
Peace.
Well said Lucania and I certainly agree! I think it is funny when people choose to make fun of us for tuning out evil (lies).

40.png
Fitz:
I loved Fr. Murray’s responses. It was awesome. I was relieved that Bill actually had and orthodox priest on to respond.
Oh, what an improvement! My fingers are worn out emailing O’Reillly about his constantly providing a stage for McBrien. (Fortunately, I never watch ABC and so missed his dismal showing over the election.) This Father (is it Murray?), has a great attitude, and he doesn’t let O’Reilly get by with stuff either.

May we please see much more of him! 😉

:gopray2:

Anna

40.png
Lucania:
I believe faithful Catholics know the truth about O’Reilly and Matthews. The cino and cafeteria Catholics are the ones who agree with them.
Shawn Hannity is a true Catholic though. What is a cino?

40.png
jimmy:
What is a cino?
Catholic in name only. I do like Sean Hannity, but he also has moments when he gives a platform to the prochoice people. Mostly I agree, his reactions and responses appear Catholic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back