AP Calls the Election

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuckB
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the bright side, a Biden administration with a McConnell-led Senate and a wafer-thin House majority is not going to get that much done.
Yes, that is “the bright side.” Not that much will get done. Everybody wants a do-nothing Congress.

I am glad to hear someone admitting this.

Last edited:
Yes, that is “the bright side.” Not that much will get done. Everybody wants a do-nothing Congress.

I am glad to hear someone admitting this.
I certainly don’t want a do-nothing Congress. I want a Congress that, though compromise, gets us a little ahead of where we are now.

Well look at the Congress of the past four years.Only thing they did was waste taxpayer money on a baseless impeachment and a faux Russian collusion indictment add to that,won’t even work with
President Trump on a relief package for the citizens,all for political purposes.Tslk about projecti9n!:roll_eyes:

Haaaa haaaaaa haaaaaa,If I weren’t laughing so hard I’d be crying…

Well look at the Congress of the past four years.Only thing they did was waste taxpayer money on a baseless impeachment and a faux Russian collusion indictment add to that,won’t even work with
President Trump on a relief package for the citizens,all for political purposes.
Just open Mitch’s desk drawer and look at all the House-passed bills he refused to take up. That’s where the bottleneck was.

Ahhh but is was so good for all of us.
Except for those that did not survive this year, or lost their jobs and income. Then there is the suicide rate that is climbing. So if “truth will out”, then how could your statement be true? Unless by “all of us” you mean the minority of people that support Trump.

Last edited:
I’m waiting to see how much evidence was destroyed by muellers team in two and a half years!!! They all knew the dossier was fake and yet they stayed there digging for all that time. I remember remarking about that possibility to DH at the time. Those hand picked investigators had free reign. What a travesty of justice and decency!

It’s sad to see conspiracy theories on a Catholic forum.
Like the pee-pee dossier?

In case you forgot, conspiracy theories aren’t the exclusive domain of the right. There are plenty on the left as well.

The Democrats had four years to verify the pee-pee dossier. And failed. But the faithful conspiracy theorists on the left still devoutly believe.

Al Gore had 5 weeks to contest the 2000 election. And failed. But many still say that failure was not legit.

Yet now that the shoe is on the other foot, Trump cannot have a single day? Let alone a week? a month? How dare he?

It’s sad to see conspiracy theories and “whataboutism” on a Catholic forum.

It’s sad to see conspiracy theories and “whataboutism” on a Catholic forum.
It’s sad to see the use of “whataboutism” to minimize the concerns with leftist conspiracy theories as compared to concerns with rightist conspiracy theories.

2016 Electoral Results
Trump 306 Clinton 232

The Final for 2020 will almost look like a reversal of 2016 if projections stand.

Biden 305 Trump 233

If you are assuming that I am a leftist, that is an incorrect assumption. I do not give credence to conspiracy theories from anyone.

Georgia Republican Secretary of State has held a press conference.

All claims will be investigated during the recount and audit process.

He said does not think any of the irregularities found would come close to the 10k and reverse the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back