M
Mannyfit75
Guest
We say that every Weekly Mass.As a disholusioned ROMAN catholic, the lack of charity on this forum stongly suggests to me that protestants will be going into heaven ahead of catholics.
I am yet to meet an arrogant protestant. I am yet to meet one who bullies in order to prosecute bigotry. I think that purgatory fits catholicism as it is only the catholics who have need of it!
I am astonished how many for example think ‘soul’ and ‘spirit’ are homogenous. Not many protestants seem to have a problem with it, why so catholics?
The problem is that catholics are in fact protestants, but they are just too proud to admit it. The true church whose roots go back to the apostles, I have come to realise is the Holy Apostolic Orthodox Catholic Church.
The first protestants were the roman catholics and then the lutherans.
Shame it isn’t also Roman![]()