F
fix
Guest
I am curious. How do you define decent?Me too.and what’s happening in my country is there is a huge division amongst people, except the lines are getting so muddied that there are good people on both sides. Catholicism shouldn’t be a place where we can come to see what right wings are thinking, or left wings are thinking, if you think something is wrong then say it…don’t say “…why am I not surprised?” or making it seem like Obama is the devil, he is not. He politically supports some very disturbing things, and that is no lie, but I can see that he is a decent man.
How does Catholic moral theology tradition figure into your position?When we lose our ability to discern who and who is not a decent man we are losing our basic gift given to us by God. I think just because Romney says that abortion is wrong and he won’t support it and so us as Catholics say “ok ok! Your our guy!” is wrong. I think automatically assuming that this website is a place where you can say “why am I not surprised…?” is wrong. This religion is filled with thinkers, fighters, sinners, and democrats. Sorry to tell you…well actually I dont know if this is the opposite of what your saying. Just saying.