R
rossum
Guest
Agreed.We ned independent evidence
There is very little point in asking a question to which you already know the answer. That wastes both your time and my time. Much better to ask the question, “how do you know what happened at the time?” I was not there when you were born, however I can observe your presence here and now and the fact that you pass the Turing Test. Because of those observations I can deduce that you were indeed born sometime in the last 150 years. Even though I was not there, I can have some knowledge of the past.were you there at the time?
Chemistry is not a “random event”. We do not see a random mixture of H[sub]2[/sub]O, H[sub]3[/sub]O, H[sub]4[/sub]O etc. We see a non-random mixture of overwhelmingly H[sub]2[/sub]O.that abiogenesis was a random event.
Correct. Abiogenesis is chemistry, and chemistry is not random. Lipid bilayers do not form randomly; the experiment to generate a lipid bilayer has been repeatedly performed and has been repeatedly successful.You can’t offer any because there is none.
Personal opinion is not evidence.What I offer is the great unlikelihood that this was a random event because it sure looks designed!
So? My gods have more arms than yours!My God is bigger than yours!![]()
rossum