M
MrS
Guest
We as Catholics are more interested in discussing your theology and your opinions.And if I told you that, you’d want to know the name of it and if I told you that, you’d want to know where it is and if I told you that, you’d want a list of all of the members and if I told you that, you’d want to know what they do for a living and if I told you that, you’d want to know what kind of car they drive.
Enough of this idiotic infinite regress.
But without any background which only you can provide, it has to be assumed that you have no real theology.
You claim to have learned from the “best”… yet unnamed.
You claim to be a pastor… seminary and background unnamed.
You claim to be in a “small Baptist church”… yet undefined from the many sects of Baptists.
and now you shield your stance behind your flock… if there is one.
By the way… I don’t care what cars they drive, or what they do for a living.
It is what they are doing for their eternal life that has us all concerned. Following you seems to be an unwise decision. I wonder if any of them see you on this forum. Maybe that is why you are so secretive…so they will not recognize you.
.
.