Biden doubles down on abortion law pledge - Biden repeated his pledge to codify a right to abortion

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nepperhan . . .
I was referring to the predilection of conservatives to believe internet hoaxes.
Yeah. They fell hard for that Trump-Russian collusion hoax didn’t they?

More Democrat-falling (at least Kamala) for conspiracy theories and hoaxes. We just saw it at the debate tonight.

Kamala Harris Cites Uncorroborated Report on Russian Bounties to Attack Trump​

KRISTINA WONG

7 Oct 2020

Vice Presidential Nominee Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) on Wednesday during the vice presidential debate relied on a report the Pentagon has said is uncorroborated to claim President Trump does not care about troops. . . .

Last edited:
let’s get something straight. I’m not here to back either candidate. i think both are equally dog poop on the shoe of America. one thing i have learned is trump supporters can’t take criticism at all. I don’t understand that???
  1. Why are you even invoking the name of Trump in this topic? It is about Biden and his statements regarding the destruction of human life in the womb. Trump has zero to do with this topic.
  2. If you aren’t here to back either candidate, you could have fooled everyone else. You parry with posts in support of Trump, yet remain silent for the same types of posts in support of Biden. It seems clear who you are here to support - a quick look at posting history would likely make that obvious.

no. you’re wrong. trump and biden are both idiots imo. kinda what I’ve said from the beginning. you can check my post history iirc.

trump and biden are both idiots imo
I do not believe a person who fights for the life of innocent children an idiot. Trump may not be someone who is an eloquent speaker but the pro life message and actions and the promotion of religious liberty is what is important.

Personally, I do not think Mr. Biden is an idiot either. He has just been deceived and led down the wrong road by the wrong people. Why, I am not sure. He needs our prayers in hopes that he comes back to the right path before he passes and faces his final judgement.

Last edited:
40.png
Nepperhan:
I was referring to the predilection of conservatives to believe internet hoaxes.
Which has nothing to do with what Biden said he would do
The inaccurate statements about what Biden said are internet hoaxes.

What part of what the articles are a hoax? They did play a video on the main stream media that I heard in which he said

“Number one, we don’t know exactly what [Barrett] will do, although the expectation is that she may very well move to overrule Roe , and what the only thing–the only responsible response to that would be to pass legislation making Roe the law of the land,” said Biden. “That’s what I would do.”

To quote Jennifer Hartline in a recent article in The Stream:

"I’ve asked myself lately, “If they just builht 3-story high statues of Baal in every city and had the babies killed there on the steps instead of behind closed clinic doors, would Catholics still be so inclined to vote for the politicians who love Baal?”

Personally, I can’t help but wonder why abortion has become the essential necessity for so many that it is practically a secular sacrament to be protected at all costs.

I dont think we can pretend to be this naïve. I wish people would be honest about the democrats and their intentions in regards to abortion. Joe Biden has said he will codify abortion into law. Obviously this requires the House and Senate and not through an executive order, but the fact is that he is pre planning this …this should be enough information to shake us from any ignorance we might have.

Bidens latest words were ““the only responsible thing to do would be to pass legislation making Roe the law of the land. That’s what I would do.””

Last edited:
Soubirous1 . .
no. you’re wrong. trump and biden are both idiots imo.
I disagree. (Just Biden is an idiot.)

But you are back to “trump” (sic) on a Biden thread.
Why not just stick with the thread topic?

That is Joe Biden reaffirming his support
for the legalized murder of innocent preborn babies.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

@Soubirous1 said: "trump and biden are both idiots imo."

Here is Soubirous1’s post again.

My response?

I agreed with half of that statement (regarding Biden).

Soubirous1’s retort?

My post was “ugly” in a meme.

Soubirous1 . . .
“What a (sic) ugly thing to say”
(I guess I did not spread around the distain enough.)

Now that you got the “ugly” comment against me out of the way,
why not post about the topic of the thread?

The topic of the thread again is
Joe Biden’s support for murdering innocent babies and now doubling down on it.

Last edited:
Bidens latest words were ““the only responsible thing to do would be to pass legislation making Roe the law of the land. That’s what I would do.””
He would have to a 2/3 Senate vote to make that a reality. Taint gonna happen. So relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back