Biden ex-business partner provides access to MORE emails documenting Hunter’s trading on father’s influence

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gam197

Fox News noted that the emails appeared “to outline a payout for former Vice President Joe Biden as part of a deal with a Chinese energy firm.”
“One email, dated May 13, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, includes a discussion of ‘remuneration packages’ for six people in a business deal with a Chinese energy firm. The email appeared to identify Biden as ‘Chair / Vice Chair depending on the agreement with CEFC,’ in an apparent reference to now-
bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co,” Fox News reported.

The email includes a note that ‘Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.’ A proposed equity split references ’20’ for ‘H’ and ’10 held by H for the big guy?’ with no further details. Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity.”
More emails are coming out. Hunter Biden was never prosecuted and did Joe Biden receive money for his son being on the board of a Chinese company.

We know that a prosecutor was taken off the job when he tried to pursue Burisma in Ukraine as Joe Biden told the story publicly that he had this prosecutor removed.

So there were three computers that Hunter Biden dropped off at the repair shop to be fixed.

Last edited:
All so very convenient.
Convenient for whom. Why was this not pursued 8 months ago and why is Hunter Biden not in jail?

The FBI would take out a common citizen if it was deemed there was a problem so why hold back on Hunter Biden?

Last edited:
The FBI would take out a common citizen if it was deemed there was a problem so why hold back on Hunter Biden?
Uhm, because they’re investigating the whole things as a Russian disinformation operation, that’s why.

That gets off the path. Hunter Biden may have sent money to Epstein, but that is not the issue. Was Joe Biden is on the money that Hunter Biden got from China and why was this prosecutor in the Ukraine fired?

40.png
gam197:
Uhm, because they’re investigating the whole things as a Russian disinformation operation, that’s why.
They have had these computers for months and no prosecution, no word from the FBI. If this was you or I, a regular citizen, we’d been looked at closely.

Last edited:
They have had these computers for months and no prosecution, no word from the FBI. If this was you or I, a regular citizen, we’d been looked at closely.
The Feds notoriously take a long time to develop cases. Years sometimes, not months. Most Federal cases end in plea deals. Those that go to trial usually end up with the Feds winning.

So, the length of time means nothing. The fact that they are investigating this as a disinformation operation is also something to note.

Last edited:
The Feds notoriously take a long time to develop cases. Years sometimes, not months. Most Federal cases end in plea deals. Those that go to trial usually end up with the Feds winning.

So, the length of time means nothing. The fact that they are investigating this as a disinformation operation is also something to note.
This is Hunter Biden and possibly the Vice President Joe Biden.

Not getting the delay and did they really think these laptops would just go unnoticed.

Last edited:
Did Joe Biden use his political power to have a prosecutor in the Ukraine fired for investigating Burisima?

The emails may show that connection.

So let’s look also at the emails that Bevan Clooney gave to author, Peter Sweitzer.

T hey had a business set up that was an investment scheme. Bevan Cooney was a partner in that. … It ended up he was charged and convicted, and Devin Archer has been convicted, [but] Bevan Cooney’s the only one that went to jail,” Schweizer said.
And he’s very frustrated. I mean he admits that he made mistakes, but he feels like Devon Archer and Hunter Biden got off scot-free because of their political connections, and that’s why he wanted to share these emails with me to clear the record and demonstrate the widespread corruption that Hunter Biden was engaged in .”

Last edited:
That’s really gonna hurt the Hunter Biden ticket. I don’t’ think he’ll win.

That’s really gonna hurt the Hunter Biden ticket. I don’t’ think he’ll win.
Who knows who is going to win. It is up for grabs at this point but this has come out and why is it being shut down? This is about Joe and was he being honest when he said he never knew about his son’s business dealings.

This is a second set of emails that should be looked at.

Last edited:
Who knows who is going to win. It is up for grabs at this point but this has come out and why is it being shut down? This is about Joe and was he being honest when he said he never knew about his son’s business dealings.
You missed the point. Hunter Biden isn’t running.

You missed the point. Hunter Biden isn’t running.
No, I didn’t miss the point. I did not find it relevant. This is about Joe and his honesty.

The laptop is there and the emails from angered Bevan Cooney are also there so lets examine them .

Last edited:
40.png
gam197:
This is about Joe and his honesty.
LOL. You want to make this election about honesty ?
About whether the Biden family took part in corruption which is Washington, DC is not unthinkable. Did this corruption go so far that Joe Biden used his political power to have a Ukrainian prosecutor fired and what are all these connectiosn to Chine about?

Last edited:
About whether the Biden family took part in corruption which is Washington, DC is not unthinkable.
No. But, glass houses. glass houses.
Did this corruption go so far that Joe Biden used his political power to have a Ukrainian prosecutor fired
You mean the discredited claim? You mean the one the international community viewed as corrupt and a threat to Ukraine moving forward? The one who had dropped the investigation because this even happened? That one?

40.png
gam197:
About whether the Biden family took part in corruption which is Washington, DC is not unthinkable.
No. But, glass houses. glass houses.
Did this corruption go so far that Joe Biden used his political power to have a Ukrainian prosecutor fired
You mean the discredited claim? You mean the one the international community viewed as corrupt and a threat to Ukraine moving forward? The one who had dropped the investigation because this even happened? That one?
We do not know if it is discredit. There was a great deal on this story 9 months ago and now new emails have come forth so let’s look at them and see if they are authentic. I would not think at this time it would be difficult to check cameras and see if it really was Hunter Biden who dropped off the laptops and also have a writing expert look at the repair ticket he signed ?

would not think at this time it would be difficult to check cameras and see if it really was Hunter Biden who dropped off the laptops and also have a writing expert look at the repair ticket he signed ?
Or, take a step back.

Yes, Hunter is apparently a mess. But, he’s a lawyer. Do you think he would:
  1. Bring laptops with incriminating evidence to a repair shop
  2. Not go back and retrieve them
This strains credulity. I think this has a less than 20% chance of being real.

Yes, Hunter is apparently a mess. But, he’s a lawyer. Do you think he would:
  1. Bring laptops with incriminating evidence to a repair shop
  2. Not go back and retrieve them
I had not figured that aspect. KUDOs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back