Biden to undo Trumps pro life executive orders

• Thread starter Thread starter ConcernedAmerican
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that, in a nutshell, is the major problem with health care in the U.S. It is a FOR-PROFIT institution bound together with the insurance companies. It would take a major overhaul of the whole healthcare system to make high-quality healthcare available to everyone. And the system itself, in particular the insurance companies, will fight tooth-and-nail against any such change.

Speculation at this point.
The only “speculation” on this, is if Biden will take office.

For me at least to believe that Biden would NOT undo Pro-Life orders, I would have to
fall into the sin of incredulity.

Incredulity on a primary level, has to do with God revealing truths.

But on a secondary level, it also includes things plain to see.

The sin of incredulity . . . .
2089a Incredulity is the neglect of revealed truth or the willful refusal to assent to it.

Last edited:
I didn’t, and don’t, think it is material when it comes to historical interpretation.

I also dispute this. I am a historian, and my approach to historical studies of the scriptures is precisely that, historical. I am in good company. Many, many, Catholic clergy follow the same interpretations I do.

There is a difference between my professional life and my personal life.

Like what?

I’ve stated many, many times that I’m pro-life in every possible scenario. I passionately defend the rights of migrants, more than any other moral issue on this board.

I’m not a Republican. I fully reject the two party dichotomy our political discourse has driven us to.

Sure they do. For the GOP, privatization is the name of the game. And who gets Medicaid with the income you mention? Did you mean to write Medicare?

I’d rather insurance be done with and health care be treated the same as buying any other service.

Universal subsidies are a bit different from government illegalizing homicide…

Speculation at this point. Hint the key word: Analysis

We will have to wait and see.
For once, I can say we are in agreement.
In the same way that I say that Biden is not even a president elect until the electoral college completes its process.

This is just an analysis of policies and actions, it is not necessarily actions in progress.

Although everyone can say (with some bit of certainty) that the writing is on the wall, it may not be.

Anything can happen between now an then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back