Biden Victory Brings Sighs of Relief Overseas

Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
JonNC:
About as likely as Iran seeking diplomatic relations with Israel.
Who cares whether they do or not? Tel Aviv is not our capital.
It isn’t Israel’s capital, either.

It isn’t Israel’s capital, either.
I am aware of that. It’s a paraphrase of something Russell Kirk said about the Israel Firsters in the conservative movement during the first gulf war.

I don’t really care what the sentiment is. What I do know is that Iran and Saudi Arabia are the regional powers with conflicting interests and both sides are building coalitions with their neighbors in the event of war. I’m not saying one side is the good guys and the other bad. They could all blow each other to hell for all I care, except for the fact that Americans would be in the middle of it dying too.

40.png
JonNC:
And that’s relavent?
The nonexistent threat of Iran to the US is relevant. Israel is not the US. It’s an ethnostate.
I don’t care that Iran is an ethnostate. Israel is a free and independent state. It is America’s strongest ally in the region. The Arab population that lives there has more rights than they typically have in Arab states.

Last edited:
What do you expect from the New York Times? More
liberal brainwashing - beginning to praise everything about Joe Biden after trashing Trump for 4 years.

It is so predictable and disgusting.

As the article says, they believe getting rid of Trump is the win here.
A win for them. Good for them, a win for Hunter Biden, a win for the Biden family. Not good for America. America lost.

Last edited:
They’re not the only ones relieved apparently.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

A win for them. Good for them, a win for Hunter Biden, a win for the Biden family. Not good for America. America lost.
Not to be too argumentative, but Trump was not liked on the world stage because he was unpredictable and narcissistic.

Predictability is a hallmark of international relations. Our foreign policy has not been predictable in the past four years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back