Biden Victory Brings Sighs of Relief Overseas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to be unpredictable and keep these countries on their toes…JB on the other hand…he will be puddy

Especially our greatest enemy of all…China

Last edited:
Predictability is a hallmark of international relations. Our foreign policy has not been predictable in the past four years.
Is that so? What do you make of the Israel peace deals in the past few months?

If you ask me your enemies should rightly be afraid of your unpredictability. I don’t see how it would be good for your enemies being able to predict your every move.

If you ask me your enemies should rightly be afraid of your unpredictability. I don’t see how it would be good for your enemies being able to predict your every move.
I think unpredictability destabilizes everything. If that’s your goal, go right ahead.

I don’t see how it would be good for your enemies being able to predict your every move.
If those predictions demotivated hostile actions, it can. e advantageous. Ex: if an enemy knows that if they invade nation X , that nations A, B, C, and D will respond with opposing force, then they might decide not to invade nation X.

I don’t believe for one moment that Americans don’t care how our country is viewed internationally. Of course we care. And we should. The world is increasingly a smaller place that requires working together. Thinking that we’re isolated is incorrect and dangerous. We need others and they need us.

I think unpredictability destabilizes everything. If that’s your goal, go right ahead.
You seem like a thoughtful man. I say this without sarcasm. Please tell me how Obama-Biden “predictability” in their foreign policy benefited Libya and Ukraine?

Please give me an example of how Trump’s unpredictability led to destabilizing everything. Unprecedented Israel peace deals and no new wars.

If Biden were president Osama bin Laden, Al Baghdadi and Qassem Soleimani would still be alive.

The world didn’t like Trump’s personality. Which i can understand but I separate personality from policy. Trump’s policies and low taxes were a blessing to America.

This is a gross oversimplification. It’s like saying the rules for chess and checkers are the same because you need to capture pieces.

They’re not the only ones relieved apparently.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
It’s true. Planned Parenthood and the Democratic party are inseparable, woven together. I think for those who don’t know, voting for the Democrats is voting for Planned Parenthood.

Also, per Israel on foreign policy and the defending of Iran statements, leaving Israel to their own in dealing with Iran seemingly could see Israel totally destroy that country. They have the arms.

Last edited:
Oh, but we heard for so long, Trump etc. were agents of Russia, no problem with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back