Y
yessisan
Guest
I have an appt for next weekend!Well then, schedule your appointment to have the house blessed. and be sure to tell your husband so he can opt out if he chooses.
I have an appt for next weekend!Well then, schedule your appointment to have the house blessed. and be sure to tell your husband so he can opt out if he chooses.
TA-DA!!!I have an appt for next weekend!![]()
You will have to tell us how it goes! I loved having my home blessed!I have an appt for next weekend!![]()
Well, you can always tell him that you would never be comfortable living there if he has his JW buddies over.I had to cancel the appt. because DH went crazy and said heād never be confortable living there if a priest even comes into the house![]()
![]()
I actually did, so being the smart mouth that he is he said the same thing about Catholicsā¦Well, you can always tell him that you would never be comfortable living there if he has his JW buddies over.
I will keep you in my prayers.I actually did, so being the smart mouth that he is he said the same thing about Catholicsā¦![]()
Thanksā¦I will keep you in my prayers.