Blessing wedding rings and home

  • Thread starter Thread starter yessisan
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to cancel the appt. because DH went crazy and said he’d never be confortable living there if a priest even comes into the house 😦 :mad:
 
I had to cancel the appt. because DH went crazy and said he’d never be confortable living there if a priest even comes into the house 😦 :mad:
Well, you can always tell him that you would never be comfortable living there if he has his JW buddies over.
 
Well, you can always tell him that you would never be comfortable living there if he has his JW buddies over.
I actually did, so being the smart mouth that he is he said the same thing about Catholics… 🤷
 
I posted this in the wedding section as well, but wanted to see if I get some diff opinions here…
I don’t want a ā€œbigā€ wedding band, my hands are petite & I don’t like large jewelry. Plus I do alot of craft work w/my hands & don’t want rings that get in the way.
However I AM looking for a wedding band that has a ā€œlittle blingā€ to it! LOL So I’m looking for some little channel sets.
We also don’t want to pay alot for our bands as neither of us are big into jewelry.

SO, which one would be better?
CTW .10(approx 10 stones)
CLARITY-I1
COLOR-H
SHAPE-Round
CUT-Full
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie?
OR~
CTW .15
CLARITY-I1/I2
COLOR-J/K
SHAPE-Baguette
CUT-full
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie?
OH–and my engagement ring is marquise cut if that makes any diff in whether to go w/round or baguette cut…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top