C
crazzeto
Guest
By whom? Not all of us guys put the cultures idea of “hot” as our #1 priority… My fiance isn’t a size 0 (though very attractive), and I’ve dated a wide variety of girls one of whom actually recently had gastral bypass surgery.But as a “bigger girl” I’m not seen as attractive. I get told all the time that I have a pretty face, if I were thinner, I’d have to beat the guys off with a stick.
I’ve had guys (including a Catholic one who posts here on CAF) go poof once they see what I weigh, so I apoloigize if I seem sensitive about it. And when I find a guy who is willing to look past it, it’s amazing!![]()
The kind of guy you need to be dating is interested primarly in finding:
- Good Christian, preferably Catholic (makes things much easier)
- Loving, supportive partner
- That is interested in marriage (at some point, no need to go straight to the alter!)
- Wants someone who appriciates being supported and loved in return
- Has good family morals