Bubonic Breeding ground? Dr Drew

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rockoh22
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The weather is better in California than in Alabama. For an ordinary middle class family, that’s about it these days. For the very rich or the very poor, California is just fine, thank you very much.
 
Weather is not the issue. If weather was the issue, New York, Illinois. Washington, Philadelphia, would have a very small homeless population. However the number of homeless in this states is higher than California.
 
And California can’t really help it that it’s a nicer place to live then Alabama.
I moved from Southern California to Alabama. I spent 25 years in California. I don’t miss it for a second. I’ll take Alabama over California any day of the week.
 
Would putting drug dealers in jail really make a difference? Aren’t the real criminals the drug lords who live in wealthy areas, possibly not even in the U.S., who recruit the drugs dealers from street gangs and don’t really care if these young “marketing staff members” live or die because there are always plenty of replacements available from the street gangs?

If we could put those drug lords away, that might make a difference, although I suspect that the “vice lord” would take over the mob and continue the “business” of recruiting dealers and shipping drugs.
 
I lived for many years in the Mojave Desert. It has its beauty. Sometimes I miss it a little. But it has nothing on Alabama.
 
It was my favorite assignment during my AF career. Job was the best, too.
 
The Antelope Valley and the Mojave Desert at dawn have their own beauty in the summer. In some ways, I miss it.

Rats and cockroaches can’t survive in that climate. They need civilization to provide them their cover.
 
Last edited:
The sanitation depicted in the OP’s reference is going by the pictures looks third world. Sad when one knows how disease and poor sanitation goes hand in hand.

Miasma… still reigns

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
 
Last edited:
Black widow spiders do just fine, though. I had to make a spider patrol, every day, on my kids sand box and swing set.

And St. Andrews Abbey is just a little south. Nice.
 
There is no time like the present! as they say. Save Denver/Save Colorado! Get that guy out of office. The people around him, up close, are a good place to start looking for the default. Not everyone can be supporters of the demise of Colorado and I hope they can unite to be rid of the Left & Co.
 
It will be an uphill battle.We have a gay leftist governor,a corrupt leftist mayor,city council the same .Why anybody,starting with the politicians think right to squat,safe injection sites,etc are good for this state.Re those who vote these types into office,it’s typically the wealthy and those who the looking for a handout. 🤮
 
Corrupt politicians are all alike - everyone of them want the cushy life - no up close with the humanity - exceptions: landscapers - pool cleaners - domestic help - mechanics - plumbers - electricians - IT techs - doctors/nurses - druggists - grocers - delivery service - marina space - boat maintenance - real estate agents - travel agents - hair salons - barbers - manicure/peds - pet vets/dog sitters AND the really big shots need airplanes/pilots/mechanics/airport space! Bankers for sure are needed but they are overseas and hidden.

So, this is a start in finding out who they schmooze with and need to be schmoozed.
Follow the money! It takes people that really are motivated to make good things happen and will work together. Sometimes its waiting to get started.

Almost forgot - they almost all need armed security.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top