O
ontheway1
Guest
Another funny video from the Lutheran source on youtube. Is there a lesson to be learned here?
It is. The pastor behind the channel is a member of the LCMS. He also writes for a conservative news site.Are you certain that is a Luthetran source? Or is it LINO?
At least the criticism of the Pope had some relevance in that video. What really rubbed me the wrong way was when, in a video about Jehovah’s Witnesses, there was a totally out of nowhere slam against the Catholic Church regarding sexual abuse for no reason.There was one video that struck a chord with me. King Henry VIII, John Calvin and Huldrych Zwingli were singing “We’ll call you cannibals but then get mad when you won’t commune us”. I’m sure Catholics could sympathize with Lutherans who practise closed communion because I know some Catholics here have seen non-Catholics feel they should be allowed participate when even when they don’t believe in the Real Presence.
I won’t share it because it wasn’t friendly to the Pope at the end of the video.