T
turboEDvo
Guest
mary bobo:
I am independent right now because no party seriously does it for me. I don’t feel like any party is getting it right and I would much rather vote to outlaw one thing and support another rather than choosing between the two.
Eamon
Why not structure the political system so that we CAN vote on issues instead of people? I think that the current setup (while maybe a good idea a long time ago) is kinda a joke. I feel like politics is just picking the lesser of two evils and the whole dang system should be revamped so I don’t feel the need to compromise on two important issues, such as abortion and social justice issues.Or perhaps they vote for the party who handles the issue more to their liking. One candidate alone cannot accomplish anything without a party behind him/her. Think about it.
I am independent right now because no party seriously does it for me. I don’t feel like any party is getting it right and I would much rather vote to outlaw one thing and support another rather than choosing between the two.
Eamon