E
E.E.N.S
Guest
Sorry, I couldn’t find the post where I was challenged to list some Catholic heresies. Since the challenge took a rather aggressive tone I thought I’d let someone else do the arguing. Here is a link. If anything on there is indeed a heresy, then I haven’t lost like I was told I would. If nothing on there is a heresy, I still haven’t lost because I learned something new and because no Catholic is going to admit if something is heretical anyways.
So here is the link. Some of you are smarter than I. I’d rather you prove these are not heresies rather than me trying to prove that some of them are since this is a Catholic board and you should defend your beliefs.
jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/catholic_heresies-a_list.htm
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy
If nothing on there is a heresy, I still haven’t lost because I learned something new and because no Catholic is going to admit if something is heretical anyways.
Fidelis>>If we’re all such a blind and dishonest pack of curs, then why ask us anything at all?
Did I say that? You WON’T admit if something is heretical because a) you aren’t allowed to and b) you wouldn’t want to admit a Protestant beat you.
However, it was Mike that aggressively challenged me to name one “heresy” and then said I would lose the debate and I wouldn’t like it. I just answered the call.
More disrespect. Nothing happens to Catholic dissenters…today…in this country. You don’t know much about Ireland do you?
Funny you should say that. Because I woke up this morning and prayed to God that I would seek the truth, I would share the truth I know, and that I would not be concerned about winning or losing arguments. But this Catholic today seemed to be. I’m still waiting for him to “defeat” me. Great…you only care about what is true too? Sola Scriptura…![]()
Wow. I truly did not expect this kind of disrespect from you.
P.S. You’re not allowed to say some doctrine in the Catholic Church is heretical. You just aren’t. You Catholics yourself admitted that you can’t. You don’t have the authority to.
Here’s a heresy for ya. Purgatory. That is a gross affront to Jesus Christ and His death. In fact, its another gospel. Read Galatians. I’d yawn right back at you but I’m too angry to. Do me a favour and don’t waste your time responding. Because I won’t answer.
Indeed, the Church has fought heresies all down the centuries, with many of its members paying with their blood to defend many of the doctrines you take for granted. Just so you know.
Oh of course it’s fought heresies at the same time ignoring its own! How many Protestants paid for their defence of the truth with THEIR blood? Huh? I take no doctrine for granted. My Saviour died for me so that I could have eternal life. Your teaching against this is rank heresy! My Protestant brethren died so that I could read the Bible in my own language! Just so you know…and you did say you like to know the truth. You’ve been told it. Do with it what you will. End of discussion.
Yes, I am when people are civil with me.
Read your Bible and it will teach you how to be civil.While you’re at it, learn what the gospel is.
![]()
Which seems more in “bad form”? It seemed to me he was only stating a fact that Hoosier seems to dilusionally ignore. In all his posts/threads.It’s not a competition. Bad form!![]()