Catholics and Fast Food

• Thread starter Thread starter SwordofLight
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
PS: A&W makes the world’s greatest french fries, and I love their root beer, but their burgers are really greasy.
They used to have onion rings, right? Really good ones. Not like the fake things they sold at Burger King. Hard to find good onion rings these days.

Just don’t make the mistake of getting their chicken sandwich.

I LOVE Sonic…I miss it so much being here in PA where in Texas they’re on every street corner:)

They used to have onion rings, right? Really good ones. Not like the fake things they sold at Burger King. Hard to find good onion rings these days.

Just don’t make the mistake of getting their chicken sandwich.
YES, they also have really good onion rings.

So far, I have never tried their chicken sandwich.

Roy Rogers- Double R bar burgers. The nearest one to me is about 30 miles the other direction.😦

PS: A&W makes the world’s greatest french fries, and I love their root beer, but their burgers are really greasy.
I read this entire thread waiting for somebody to say A&W! The ones around here are very good, they have the best burgers, and I love their fries and the Freeze is great too. That was our ‘place’ in High School, we went there all the time.

My first choice? A lot of people disagree with me, but Arby’s beef n’ cheddars. After 6 weeks of having my jaw wired shut and eating through a straw, the first thing I asked to eat was a beef n’ cheddar with cherry soda. I LOVE those things.

McDonald’s is and always will be my fave fast food…but, I don’t eat there …and haven’t for a while. And I allow my kids that junk, sparingly. It’s really bad-for-you food…now, you could get a salad…but, what’s the fun of that?😉

Chik fil a
man I have not had white castle since I left Cleveland.

My first choice? A lot of people disagree with me, but Arby’s beef n’ cheddars. After 6 weeks of having my jaw wired shut and eating through a straw, the first thing I asked to eat was a beef n’ cheddar with cherry soda. I LOVE those things.
I love the beef n’ cheddar too. I also like Arby’s fries. Only problem with Arby’s is that it’s too expensive. It’s fast food, but with quick-casual prices. Occasionally they have the promotion of 5 roast beefs for $5, or 3 beef n’ cheddar for $5, but come on, I can’t eat that much at once, and I’m afraid of what might happen if I saved a beef n’ cheddar and reheated it later.

Another place that falls into the good-but-too-expensive category is Quiznos. Mmm, toasty, but you add chips and a drink and you’re looking at $7-8 for a basic combo meal.

The only fastfood my family eats is Subway. Don’t care for any of the mentioned ones.

Yummmm! The Varsity here in Atlanta! They have the best Onion Rings :extrahappy:

Well my list is:
  1. In-N-Out (Christian owned, and they have BEEF)
  2. Jack in the Box (I don’t know much about their company’s morality, however they have Coke instead of Pepsi 👍)
  3. Wendy’s (There was one case in which a fundraiser gave money to PP, but it was a controversy. Done without the hierarchy’s knowledge. And in end the hierarchy basically said that they were sorry that the incident had come about, and that they do not intend to give money to either side [in the future])
  4. Subway
  5. Chic-Fil-A (again, Christian owned, however I’m not the biggest fan of Chicken Burgers)
Catholig

None of those for me, although I liked Mac, Burger King and Taco Bell when I was younger. Taco Bell could probably still get me there, but it’s been withdrawn from Europe, sadly. My current fast food of choice are kebabs and I don’t eat them often anyway. Perhaps a pizza from time to time as well. But I prefer home food all the way, up to the point that I’d rather go home and make myself something than eat out in the city. Unless I want something warm, I’ll normally go for a healthy sandwich rather than fast food, as well.

hey–where’s Subway in the poll choices?😛 I will actually choose that over any of the listed choices…healthier…and I can SEE exactly how they are making the sandwich. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back