COVID 19 Vaccines

• Thread starter Thread starter Dave27360
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t treat a viral infection with antibiotics.
The fairly large study of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) plus antibiotic at Henry Ford health system in Michigan had a group that did not receive the antibiotic. Death rate was roughly 5% better in those who also received the antibiotic plus HCQ. Dr Chris Martenson explains here.

I don’t know the proposed mechanism of action. Did some of the people also have a bacterial infection that was an additional burden on the immune system?

Dr Fauci has been critical of the Henry Ford study in part because some patients also received a cortiosteroid. A UK study showed a roughly 10% lower death rate for those receiving the steroid. Martenson explains briefly here.

Overall the group in the Henry Ford study treated with hydroxychloroquine plus antibiotic and in some cases a steroid had half the deaths not just 10% fewer.

For those who want fewer deaths that study should be hailed as very encouraging news. Maybe Fauci does not like the study because he’ll have a harder time unjustly suppressing hydroxycloroquine. He and his buddies may be less likely to cash in big time from sales of the vaccine their NIH is co-owner of if there is an effective, safe treatment combo.

Last edited:
40.png
Joegrane:
Dr Chris Martenson explains
FYI, for clarification, I don’t believe he’s a medical doctor. If I recall he has a PhD in chemistry or similar?
Chris Martenson
Says PhD in Pathology from Duke, thesis on acrylamide neurotoxicity.

Somewhere he mentioned he taught for a while in a university and did not like the politics of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back