I have heard a lot of excuses made for Fauci not following his own recomendations.
Things
like . . .
They may also be coworkers from the NIH who are tested constantly.
Look. I agree.
It was the same thing when Vice President Pence was unmaked in a Mayo Clinic lab.
Yet the response from the left in the media was entirely different (and my reaction was entirely consistent).
As a matter-of-fact I heard a Mayo scientist say the mask mandate there was not for in the lab but for in the hallway (sorry. I don’t have a link for that.)
Yet the media did not report that.
VP Pence AND the lab people were likely getting frequently tested too.
Yet the left excoriated VP Pence for this. (Now they defend Fauci and make excuses).
Just last week there was ripping from a leftist political operative against Senator Ted Cruz for unmasking for drinking his coffee that was right in his hand.
The media picked up on it and asked him to explain himself.
The left came so unhinged, someone notified the airlines and the airlines “opened an investigation” against Senator Cruz over the whole thing even though Cruz’ coffee cup was right in his hand.
A Democrat operative said that Senator Cruz “refused” to wear a mask on the plane. (It was a lie.)
Florida Surpasses 200K Coronavirus Cases; Fatality Rate Remains Low World News
A self-appointed mask-sheriff attempting to attack Senator Cruz . . . . (Political satirist Mark Dice with some very real footage of how someone [a Democrat congressional campaign committee staffer who was given a photo of Cruz on the plane] attempted to publicly discredit Senator Ted Cruz lying about Cruz saying he “refusing to wear a mask”. Also showing some of the left either not heeding or believing their own mask words aimed at you.)
[Masks!
] “Sheriff” Hosseh instead of j…
When a Cruz photo was shown without his coffee AND wearing a mask, the leftist criticism morphed into something about how it is still Cruz’s fault for not at least looping the mask on his ear when coffee-drinking.
Nobody is fooled by this kind of thing. At least the conservatives are not fooled.
I think it would be good for the media to just admit it.
They were peddling propaganda for political purposes.
I think the inconsistencies give it away.
I think the inconsistencies suggest the carping from the left was political and this running around enforcing mask-wearing and even social distancing with threats of law (fines and in some cases jail) is ALSO political.
I don’t think the media believes what it says about much of this (propaganda).
I think the media gets uncomfortable when it gets exposed.