"Defiant Hillary Clinton says no apology for emails needed: ‘What I did was allowed’

  • Thread starter Thread starter grotto
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ouch::ouch::takethat:

Update on the deleted Hilary emails: FBI won’t tell what they are reading BUT it seems they are finding it quite troubling because it wasn’t all “personal” like yoga classes and wedding plans. My oh my! Who woulda thought! Hilary did have a zombie server!
I’m enjoying watching truth undermine her certainty, probably need to pray about that, but I’m enjoying it.

The emails have already confirmed she lied about Benghazi, that the video story was created by Sydney Blumenthal and wasn’t backed by CIA intelligence.
 
I’m enjoying watching truth undermine her certainty, probably need to pray about that, but I’m enjoying it.

The emails have already confirmed she lied about Benghazi, that the video story was created by Sydney Blumenthal and wasn’t backed by CIA intelligence.

I haven’t heard that yet! It figures and hope that this terrible act of treachery is not swept under the rug. Such boldness in lying - so sure of not being caught at this action - it is pathetic that Americans, who are looked at by many as being smart, techy, wealthy, etc. need to lower our heads in embarrassment for not taking care of business!
 

I haven’t heard that yet! It figures and hope that this terrible act of treachery is not swept under the rug. Such boldness in lying - so sure of not being caught at this action - it is pathetic that Americans, who are looked at by many as being smart, techy, wealthy, etc. need to lower our heads in embarrassment for not taking care of business!
Maybe it’s being taken care of. I’m sure the federal government does not share all with the general public. And, after writing that, I feel quite sure that Hillary Clinton will not spend a day in prison no matter what she did, nor will she be president (I’m not a Clinton fan, don’t get me wrong, but neither am I a Fiorina fan, I’m a Ben Carson fan).
 

I haven’t heard that yet! It figures and hope that this terrible act of treachery is not swept under the rug. Such boldness in lying - so sure of not being caught at this action - it is pathetic that Americans, who are looked at by many as being smart, techy, wealthy, etc. need to lower our heads in embarrassment for not taking care of business!
This came out some time ago, I’ve been wondering why it hasn’t been bigger in the media.

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/05/21/clinton-emails-show-sidney-blumenthal-told-her-benghazi-attack-sparked-by-film/

They went with a good story over the CIA intelligence, and everyone kept their mouth shut.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top