"Defiant Hillary Clinton says no apology for emails needed: ‘What I did was allowed’

  • Thread starter Thread starter grotto
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a big difference. Social Security as you well know, violates the principle of subsidiarity. So while I am against Social Security, I am against it because it violates a clear Church teaching. Fox News on the other hand, does not violate any such Church teaching, so while you might think it is evil, you have no real moral foundation for your opinion.
Bush’s Fault
 
Do you believe that abortion is murder? If abortion is murder, then someone who supports abortion for any reason, supports murder.
I agree totally. And I also agree that abortion after rape is murder. The unborn baby, as you said, did nothing to deserve being ripped from the womb in shreds and discarded. The rapist is at fault, not the baby.
 
I agree totally. And I also agree that abortion after rape is murder. The unborn baby, as you said, did nothing to deserve being ripped from the womb in shreds and discarded. The rapist is at fault, not the baby.
As I pointed out in another thread, even the Church allows the taking of a life in certain situations. I don’t think that makes the Church Pro-murder though, as a general label.
 
As I pointed out in another thread, even the Church allows the taking of a life in certain situations. I don’t think that makes the Church Pro-murder though, as a general label.
The church does not allow abortion after rape, so that would be murder.
 
As I pointed out in another thread, even the Church allows the taking of a life in certain situations. I don’t think that makes the Church Pro-murder though, as a general label.
I never said it did. However, as the poster above me pointed out, the Church does not allow abortion after rape, so abortion after rape would be murder of an unborn and innocent life.
 
MODERATOR NOTE

This thread is wandering. Please return to the topic of the original post.
 
If any one of us did what Clinton did, we’d be behind bars long ago.
Certainly. Wasn’t General Patreaus punished for less?

I know the liberally-biased media had to do a nice spin cycle on that to demonstrate how that was “different” from what Hillary did.
 
Thank you. Even before this, she was not going to get my vote. Abortion issues aside, I do not trust Hillary Clinton. I honestly don’t think she will even get the nomination, but I can’t predict the future, of course. (I’m better at predicting sports scores, I should bet! LOL)
Well, it’s more than fair to say she shouldn’t get it, but who else is there?

Joe Biden may have to run promising to stay in for only one term. The GOP should have a field day with that.

Lincoln Chaffee has switched parties so many times.

Martin O’Malley is described as the best governor Virginia could ask for, and his running mate lost rather handily in one the bluest states in a gubernatiorial race.

Jim Webb may be too conservative at heart

Bernie Sanders: El Rushbo has been noting the DNC won’t let him in because he’s serious about cutting strings with the wealthy, and if he really did that, he’d have no chance to win and the effect would be disastrous for the Democratic Party.

For all the attention Trump gets, the Democrats are in a pretty little pickle.
 
Since it’s not possible to just lose the emails, maybe there is even a third server.
Funny how the guy who set up her email server didn’t disclose his work for Clinton as required by the department. Isn’t it also funny how disinterested the media is in this whole affair.
 
Funny how the guy who set up her email server didn’t disclose his work for Clinton as required by the department. Isn’t it also funny how disinterested the media is in this whole affair.
There are so many violations afoot under her umbrella, yet none are being pursued.
It’s funny in a very sad way.
 
Funny how the guy who set up her email server didn’t disclose his work for Clinton as required by the department. Isn’t it also funny how disinterested the media is in this whole affair.
I think they are caught between a rock and a hard place. They aren’t sure if they should keep circling the wagons for Clinton or promote a Biden run, letting him know they have his back.
 
There are so many violations afoot under her umbrella, yet none are being pursued.
It’s funny in a very sad way.

It would be a whole lot different if it wasn’t a notorious Democrat, and it gives me troubling thoughts about the lack of HEAT on the part of the Republican leaders. I don’t want to hear about “how long” are we going to beat the dead horse of Benghazi, or the spider web of lies

Haul her derriere in for under oath questioning (water board if needed!). Charge her with mishandling of Classified material with premeditated intent.
 
“She” spoke again and told us that she would arrange to appear before the investigating committee of her transgressions in late October! Huh? How come so much time is passing by when she could be at least under house arrest!

Dear Lady Justice, look behind you, Hilary is trying to sneak away!
 
At the last minute, the DOJ will apply the coup de grâce (formal charges) and Biden will ride in as the white knight to save the Dem Party.
 
The Dems have to fall on poor Ole Joe because they don’t have anyone to pass the smell test. He has been in politics since he was 29 years old - if all this country needed was a kindly, old gentleman, that could smile and salute the Flag - but…! This mess is way above his ability past or present!

The son dearly loved his father and his request that his Dad should run for POTUS speaks to his admiration and trust he felt for his father. That’s enough Joe - lay it down when you have completed your current duty. Leave with satisfactory memories of your service.
 
The Dems have to fall on poor Ole Joe because they don’t have anyone to pass the smell test. He has been in politics since he was 29 years old - if all this country needed was a kindly, old gentleman, that could smile and salute the Flag - but…! This mess is way above his ability past or present!

The son dearly loved his father and his request that his Dad should run for POTUS speaks to his admiration and trust he felt for his father. That’s enough Joe - lay it down when you have completed your current duty. Leave with satisfactory memories of your service.
That’s awfully harsh and uncharitable for a man who seems quite nice. I realize he’s Obama’s VP, and that’s a strike against him, but he’s NOT Obama, and I can’t see him running things Obama’s way should he become president.

The thread is drifting again! To bring it back to topic, I see no reason why Hillary Clinton should be under house arrest. She’s not going anywhere. She’s not going to flee the country and never be seen again.
 
To Lily B. You don’t seem to get the fact that what Hilary Clinton has done while holding a very important appointment to the United States was to break the trust of protecting the citizens and abiding by the laws requiring compliance. There is no defense for what she has decided was her deserved privilege - she broke laws that demand stringent obedience.
The penalty for which is most severe - endangering United States high levels of security.

As for Joe Biden, he is wished the best as he ends his political life.
 
To Lily B. You don’t seem to get the fact that what Hilary Clinton has done while holding a very important appointment to the United States was to break the trust of protecting the citizens and abiding by the laws requiring compliance. There is no defense for what she has decided was her deserved privilege - she broke laws that demand stringent obedience.
The penalty for which is most severe - endangering United States high levels of security.

As for Joe Biden, he is wished the best as he ends his political life.
I do get it. I believe she broke several laws, however, I still don’t think she needs to be under house arrest. She isn’t going to flee the country. She’s not a danger to anyone. She is in no position to be a danger to anyone. Most career politicians break laws on a daily basis.

As for Joe Biden, he has not yet made up his mind what he’s going to do.
 
:ouch::ouch::takethat:

Update on the deleted Hilary emails: FBI won’t tell what they are reading BUT it seems they are finding it quite troubling because it wasn’t all “personal” like yoga classes and wedding plans. My oh my! Who woulda thought! Hilary did have a zombie server!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top