Demagoguery…How I wish Schumer had to actually campaign for his seat, but he’s in a state where a cup of water with a D get’s elected
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
Demagoguery…How I wish Schumer had to actually campaign for his seat, but he’s in a state where a cup of water with a D get’s elected
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
As opposed to the democrats squabbling over money put towards killing theRepublican Senators squabbling over the “unworthy poor” and their inability to do whats right with their 600 dollars………….disturbing.
I believe both to be wrong, NO life is more important than another, how bout you?As opposed to the democrats squabbling over money put towards killing the
most innocent - the unborn.
I ma not sure what you are talking about, but I wonder if you could connect it to something that happened in reality.Abortion funding has absolutely no business belonging in a coronavirus bill. It’s a good thing the Republicans acquired some spine to stop the Democrats’ efforts to include abortion funding.