• Thread starter Thread starter Timidity
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
MrS:
First, don’t they need to get a life?
and now from the constructive critisism gallery… :cool:

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

space ghost:
and now from the constructive critisism gallery… :cool:

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
So that is what a space ghost looks like!

I think we really need to look at our strong pro-abortion stance and really come out and say that we want to truly make abortion rare," Day said.
Make it rare !!!

Make it non excistent, more like.

I notice in the last few days this has been all over the news. Dems aren’t for abortion they just want the woman to have the choice and they want them to be rare. What a bunch of nonsense. Make your appointment and have an abortion at any time at any age on a whim. That’s the reality. I’m not buying what they’re selling.

Michael C:
I notice in the last few days this has been all over the news. Dems aren’t for abortion they just want the woman to have the choice and they want them to be rare. What a bunch of nonsense. Make your appointment and have an abortion at any time at any age on a whim. That’s the reality. I’m not buying what they’re selling.
This is what the pro life Democrats ARE fighting. There are Democrats who are AGAINST abortion. They want to be heard within the framework of their party. I think they should be praised not disbelieved.

40.png
TheKid:
This is what the pro life Democrats ARE fighting. There are Democrats who are AGAINST abortion. They want to be heard within the framework of their party. I think they should be praised not disbelieved.
The article says they want to make them more rare. They should work harder to stop them all together. They deserve praise for nothing because they have done nothing to make them more rare, on the contrary they appear to want to make them more rare by allowing partial birth abortion which would make them more frequent. Don’t be spinned by this double talk.

40.png
TheKid:
I agree to an extent. I am sure there are strong pro-life Democrats lurking out there somewhere. But what most of them consider “prolife” is on the lines of “I don’t believe in abortion but I think women need to be able to make the choice.” IOW the Kerry approach. And what are the results? PBA, no waiting periods, no parental consent. Choice for the woman. No choice for the baby. No choice for a parent. No choice for a father. Woman as all powerful and all knowing…himmm does this sound a bit suspicious to you?

Wanting doesn’t make it so. Dems may WANT abortion to be rare but until they stand up and say it is WRONG and it should be PREVENTED they are not going to get much traction with their arguments

Lisa N

Michael C:
The article says they want to make them more rare. They should work harder to stop them all together. They deserve praise for nothing because they have done nothing to make them more rare, on the contrary they appear to want to make them more rare by allowing partial birth abortion which would make them more frequent. Don’t be spinned by this double talk.
there’s not a soul out there that wants to see an abortion… but lets stay on the planet… there have been abortions since the Egyptians… :cool:

space ghost:
there’s not a soul out there that wants to see an abortion… but lets stay on the planet… there have been abortions since the Egyptians… :cool:
Yeah and there have been murders since Cain and Able. Your point would be?

Is it the theory that since it will happen anyway we should just make it legal and out in the open?

Lisa N

How many would vote for a democratic party candidate if he/she backed the PBA ban and parental consent??

Would that be enough for some??

Michael C:
My reply was mine not from some article. Pro Life democrats are AGAINST abortion. (period). Standing up to the democratic leadership IS doing something.

space ghost:
You agree that democrats push to make abortions more rare and their piltics reflect that?

I disagree with you about there not being a soul out there that wants to see an abortion.

TheKid said:
My reply was mine not from some article. Pro Life democrats are AGAINST abortion. (period). Standing up to the democratic leadership IS doing something.

TheKid, I’m sorry if I’m misunderstanding you but where is it mentioned that democratic leadership is doing something? The subject of the thread was the attached article which I’m commenting on. You lost me.

The Republican Party contains both pro-life and pro-abortion politicians. The Democrat Party does have some pro-life politicians, but they have been locked out of leadership positions because the party leadership and platform have been so firmly pro-abortion.

Unless we want to tie the entire pro-life movement only to the Republican party, we should be glad that Democrats for Life exists.

Michael C:
TheKid, I’m sorry if I’m misunderstanding you but where is it mentioned that democratic leadership is doing something? The subject of the thread was the attached article which I’m commenting on. You lost me.
I guess we misunderstood each other. I was merely talking about pro life democrats in general. My point was pro life democrats are good folks and need to be encouraged…sorry about any misunderstanding

40.png
JimG:
The Republican Party contains both pro-life and pro-abortion politicians. The Democrat Party does have some pro-life politicians, but they have been locked out of leadership positions because the party leadership and platform have been so firmly pro-abortion.

Unless we want to tie the entire pro-life movement only to the Republican party, we should be glad that Democrats for Life exists.
I’m glad. But they don’t run the party. The leadership of the party is in power because of pro-abortion lobby.

On the flipside, in the GOP, the leadership is pro-life, and they leaverage the pro-“choice” gop’ers to win votes nationally, keep majorities, and further the hopes of stamping out the current Culture of Death, one vote at a time, one election at a time, one court decision at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back