B
Benjinho
Guest
After reading about this guy, and given Joe Biden recently being denied communion, I’m wondering if it’s only a matter of time. Publicly living with his girlfriend after his divorce, staunchly pro-abortion views (to the point of telling pro-lifers to leave New York), and using Pope Frances quotes out of context to support these very anti Catholic views, I really want to see this . . . man . . . denied communion.
I really don’t understand people. Long ago when I was an atheist, I would tell others my views honestly and consistently. Now that I’m a Catholic I tell people I’m pro life and try to adhere to Her teachings on porn, birth control, masturbation, etc. Why are people so awfully inconsistent and hypocritical?! It’s absurd…
I really don’t understand people. Long ago when I was an atheist, I would tell others my views honestly and consistently. Now that I’m a Catholic I tell people I’m pro life and try to adhere to Her teachings on porn, birth control, masturbation, etc. Why are people so awfully inconsistent and hypocritical?! It’s absurd…