P
puppson
Guest
This thread is veering way off topic with this anatomical discussion. Please stay on point.
Last edited:
You do realise you’ve contradicted yourself.and for most of them, their lives hardly revolve around sex. It doesn’t need to, because they are free to be sexually active as long as it isn’t hurting anyone.
They take the relationship they are in at the moment seriously as long as the sex pleases them, but they continue to “shop around” anyway. Hardly a setup for a life long relationship.The gay people I know in relationships take those relationships as seriously as heterosexuals. They don’t live “lives of pleasure” as you describe it.
Not at all. It is like the kid with the cookie jar. If the kid can get cookies whenever he wants, he is hardly pre-occupied with cookies. He doesn’t spend hours worrying about who else is getting cookies, or when he will have his next cookie. He doesn’t worry about worrying about cookies.You do realise you’ve contradicted yourself.
Sorry, were you talking about heterosexuals or homosexuals then? As it applies to both it’s so difficult to tell.They take the relationship they are in at the moment seriously as long as the sex pleases them, but they continue to “shop around” anyway. Hardly a setup for a life long relationship.
Thank you. You’ve confirmed exactly what I stated about being gay.Not at all. It is like the kid with the cookie jar. If the kid can get cookies whenever he wants, he is hardly pre-occupied with cookies. He doesn’t spend hours worrying about who else is getting cookies, or when he will have his next cookie. He doesn’t worry about worrying about cookies.
The kid who doesn’t have free access to the cookie jar, on the other hand, often spends a lot of time dealing with those issues. The same can be said with sex, for adults, of course.
Simply not true of those I know in serious relationships. Again, I am left wondering what kind of gay people you keep company with (or if you do).They take the relationship they are in at the moment seriously as long as the sex pleases them, but they continue to “shop around” anyway. Hardly a setup for a life long relationship.
Interesting. I was discussing neither gay or straight people, specifically. I was, however, discussing people here at CAF who seem so pre-occupied with all things sexual.Thank you. You’ve confirmed exactly what I stated about being gay.
Yes it is definitely hurting; two people are in danger of losing their souls FOREVER and that is hurting them.and for most of them, their lives hardly revolve around sex. It doesn’t need to, because they are free to be sexually active as long as it isn’t hurting anyone.
Thank you for the clarification because you did not say anything about ‘why the Lord teaches’ in your op and like I said dissidents always claim they do not agree with Church teaching implying that the Church made it up.Real quick I want to clarify- I am asking why the Lord teaches what he does through the church.
Sure but if you’re proclaiming the Truths of Jesus and His Church then it’s a good idea to start off with the fact that these Truths are from Jesus. In any of these issues it eventually comes down to Authority so we might as well start there.I am also of the opinion that dialoging about our doubts makes us better and more human arguers to those we seek to invite to the church.