Hello I’m Alexander (edited personal information) and I’m 21 years old.
[sign]
Welcome to CAF![/sign]
I’m new to Forums and I would like to talk and share Christ Jesus with anyone that would like to hear His Word.
Ok…Just bear in mind that we will “share Christ Jesus with” you in return. This will not be a one way street. If that is the way you intend to present yourself you may want to rethink it.
I’m a “Christian” a believer in Christ, faccording to God’s word.
That’s good.
I’m not hear to argure but state facts.
This is where I begin to see a problem. What makes your particular “facts” different or better than what I already believe. Before you go nuts trying to “evangelize” me or “witness” to me, I suggest that you give a very careful reading to
My Testimony. I was a non-Catholic Christian for longer than you’ve been alive so far, and in total, I’ve now been a Catholic longer than you’ve been alive so far, so I don’t come at this discussion from some ignorant or unbelieving place.
I not here to say what is "right and what is “wrong”.
Really? Well then what will you share? Something subjective? Even when Our Lord Himself tells us, “…I am the way, and the truth, and the life…”
Y’see, Catholics believe in absolute truth and the fullness of it. If there is no absolute truth, then of course, there is no right or wrong. Praise Be To God that is not the case!
I’m here to pray for the catholics in hope that they will see the Christ as He is.
Really? So you are saying that we do not see and know Christ as he is? How odd… I have read the Bible several times over and continue to do so. I attend Mass every Sunday and daily whenever I can and each time I do I am exposed to another reading from the Gospels and it is always about Christ and that goes on all year long, every year. One of the two very holy priests that serve my parish will then offer a homily that is always geared toward a deeper faith in and relationship with Our Lord Jesus Christ. So I not only know of Him, but I know Him better than I can even express sometimes. The Lord and I have been through a great deal together.
So…by all means… enlighten me if you have something I need to see, but just keep in mind that it is my personal opinion that most non-Catholic faith communities actually qualify and preaching
a different and deficient gospel of modern origin.