X
xmrkite
Guest
Hello,
I am a catholic and am very pro life.
When you look at the teaching of our church, abortion is the same thing as murder.
Why is it that we don’t protest by the millions about abortion. Is it that we catholics see abortion as bad, but not as bad as a cold blooded murder? I see pro life protests here and there outside hospitals and outside planned parenthoods, but would we be doing simple protests if instead of pregnant women going in there for abortions, they instead took 5 year old kids in to put them down?
I have a feeling we’d be going crazy if there were 5 year old kids being taken into planned parenthoods and being killed. So why don’t we do the same for abortions?
I am a catholic and am very pro life.
When you look at the teaching of our church, abortion is the same thing as murder.
Why is it that we don’t protest by the millions about abortion. Is it that we catholics see abortion as bad, but not as bad as a cold blooded murder? I see pro life protests here and there outside hospitals and outside planned parenthoods, but would we be doing simple protests if instead of pregnant women going in there for abortions, they instead took 5 year old kids in to put them down?
I have a feeling we’d be going crazy if there were 5 year old kids being taken into planned parenthoods and being killed. So why don’t we do the same for abortions?
