Do you believe in evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is the last book and is written in the lifetime of those who walked with Jesus then the gospels must have been written earlier.
It is not about memory but inspiration. The writers were inspired by God to write

Good thing with reality, it doesn’t matter what people believe, it will happen as per the will of God.

I have already given my views on this, i don’t expect you to believe. Again, God doesn’t view, everything was set rolling from the beginning and death and anarchy is the consequence of man’s disobedience.

It was, by the time of the apostles before they died, we already had the gospels and we see them quote them.

I get it, you won’t consider any other way and so be it. Ok then, God is a genocidal monster. are you happy now?

I believe that is true, do you have a problem with this view? In fact, reality is just a perception.

Last edited:
How you came to the conclusion that the gospels were written way after the event.

Doesn’t matter what you think and what you dismiss or accept has no effect on the truth. I’m not saying i have the truth but don’t think that by your dismissing and accepting things has any value on what is being discussed.

it would be good if you bring your specific argument as to why you think the idea is wrong rather than claiming you are dismissive.

What about decay of elements, is it the consequence of being born also?
Stellar nucleosynthesis is not birth. Yet another part of science you need to learn about.

Before criticising something is is necessary to learn about the thing you are criticising.

How? Paul, around 60AD confirms that the gospels were already there. What is scripture to you?

Stellar nucleosynthesis is not birth. Yet another part of science you need to learn about.

Before criticising something is is necessary to learn about the thing you are criticising.
I didn’t ask about science, i was still on Buddhism. If death is the consequence of birth, what about elements decay?

I didn’t ask about science, i was still on Buddhism. If death is the consequence of birth, what about elements decay?
You did ask about science. The decay of radioactive elements is part of science. your lack of scientific knowledge is showing.

“An intelligent mind acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.” - Proverbs 18:15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back