"
I no longer desire to continue this discussion, you may defend your faith in the theology of the Son of God as you know it to be. I will defend the faith of the theology of God the Father and of His only begotten Son, as Bishop Eusebius and many Ante-Nicene church fathers professed. For it is the understanding that God has given me also.
Again I wish you well and invite you to read more of the Fathers…the Ante-Nicene and post Nicene for both hold to the Church and both profess the Catholic Faith…the Faith that has been handed on in the living Church gathered around Peter …guided by the Holy Spirit…
of course a single Father etc can make mistakes (certain things took time to understand and explain better)…it is Faith of the Church …not the idea of a single Father etc (not that the ante nicene writers are in agreement with your ideas) …that one looks too…not one’s personal ideas or those of a few writers etc if they are contrary to Peter and the Church.
If I have an idea…and think so much that Scripture says “such and such”…my idea must
fall before truth. Before what Jesus has given us. No matter how strongly I may have “thought it so”…It must fall.
“We should never read Scripture alone because we meet too many closed doors and could easily slip into error. The Bible has been written by the People of God and for the People of God under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Only in this communion with the People of God do we truly enter into the “we”, into the nucleus of the truth that God himself wants to tell us.” Pope Benedict XVI
vatican.va/holy_father/benedict_xvi/audiences/2007/documents/hf_ben-xvi_aud_20071114_en.html
I wish you well and many blessings!
(Jimmy Akin has a new book coming out in a week or so…see the “Fathers know Best” at the top of this site)
(oh and of course read the Catechism…such a great source and hope you will call in and ask Jimmy Akin some of your questions…you can call yourself “Zarthan”

)