A
ALLFORHIM
Guest
Hi,Royal Mess/Mangling: Multiple denominations, multiple interpretations of scripture of which Catholic Church is 1 of many. Traditions that may or may not have biblical backing. Catholics killing Protestants, and vice versa, etc.
Straightforward Messages: See my original post.
All over the place: All Christians believe in Jesus Christ and what he stood for which is overall the right direction. However, because of the many different ways Christians worship Christ, and each denomination thinking the others are all wrong, even to calling each other Heretics at times.
Being judgemental: No, not quoting from the CCC, at least not directly. Again I’m talking about one denomination condemning another. Catholics condemning other Catholics, etc. You see it all the time on this board, as well as on other Christian boards. God provides the ultimate judgement, period.
Does this help clarify my thoughts and frustration a little bit?
Im with you Mike. Christians from all walks of life do things slightly different and bam you are doing it wrong. I was never catholic but I have been to many a Mass and I dont find anything wrong with theway they worship. Yes it is a little boring for me but just because I dont particularly like the style Im not going to say the CC is wrong. We have a praise band–so what–that doesnt make our worship any less of worship does it–NO.
I believe Jesus did leave us a much simpler message then we make it out to be.