Donald Trump backs off Planned Parenthood defunding push

  • Thread starter Thread starter _Abyssinia
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmmm: I will keep up with this and unsure of what to think. This was some time ago.
Well into the 19 century I believe grave robbing was a fairly common practice by the medical community in order to conduct medical research on the cadavers. Also a lot of people donate their own bodies to medical research after death - on their driver’s licenses, etc.
 
In that case, I wish all politicians were more outspoken. It’s a shame that a political candidates credibility isn’t effected negatively by a lack of transparency. If that were the case, Hillary would rank somewhat low on such a credibility chart.
Credibility is important. If Trump gets ditched because of his lack of pro-life commitment, then at least he can go down honestly. It beats those who only use the rhetoric of abortion to garner votes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top