Donald Trump says US should consider giving drug dealers death penalty

• Thread starter Thread starter MonteRCMS
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
CIA, FBI, Judges, State Department, HUD, EPA, Dept. of Ed. and, basically, America’s standing in the world, just for starters. Yes, I get $6.25 more a week due to his tax cut, but our grandchildren will live in a bankrupt country and Wall Street is laughing all the way to the bank, which by the way has been deregulated so they can stick it to you and others any way they want because we won’t hear from them again until they’re broke and need another bailout. It’s okay because Trump went through bankruptcy how many times? Maybe we could be like him and just stiff our creditors or let the Russians help us out by giving them a place to launder their Mob money. Okay, I am off to Bingo at the parish, have a good day! 😁
Don’t spend your $6.25 all in one place. 😁

Donald Trump has said that America should consider giving drug dealers the death penalty
Yeah. Maybe we can just chop off their heads when they crawl out of the tunnels they built that go under the border wall?

Like I said on a similar topic here on CAF…send a couple of armed drones down to Mexico and wipe out the drug cartels at the source…they’ll soon get the message…someone said on my other post that you can’t do that as it’s declaring war on another country…we do it whenever we want in the middle east… because of terrorism…those drug cartels in Mexico are causing more death and misery to Americans in this country than any terrorists overseas…if Mexico can’t stop them…well…we don’t seem to have a problem about us using preemptive strikes against terrorism…or maybe there’s some powerful people in this country getting rich off drug smuggling who wouldn’t go along with that…wouldn’t surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back