Don't Expect a Political Realignment

  • Thread starter Thread starter rlg94086
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It has to be used at an educational institution. But, I noticed you belive that half of what our governments spend on education would be a windfall if we received it. I like the way you think…if we cut government spending on education in half by implementing a voucher program, we would all benefit. 🙂
If they gave me half of $8100, that would be $4050. In that instance, I would prefer to keep the windfall and let the kids stay at home. Would the voucher system allow that?
 
My apologies, I could not afford law school. However, if the President of the United States is powerless to provide food and water to an invalid, than perhaps my pro-life beliefs should no longer apply when voting for this particularly impotent political office, considering the inability of the officeholder to actually accomplish anything in this area.

COLOR=“Red”]
With all due respect, you seem not to understand the workings of the three distinct parts of the government: legislative, judicial and executive. I can understand your frustration on what I assume you are talking about, but please tell the rest of us how this could have been accomplished.
The “Catholic” tuition for my local K-8 parochial school (only half of the non-Catholic rate):

$3,876 1 child
$6,792 2 children
$9,504 3 children
$11,640 4 children

My children will certainly not be attending a Catholic school.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top